Problems in the online Frost*iverse...Website/YouTube/Twitter

Started by Pedro, September 30, 2013, 01:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

It would appear that some ne'er-do-wells (Hobbits probably) have been hacking away at our Tumblr (website), YouTube (Frost*Reports) and Twitter accounts.

Most serious among these (in my opinion) is the YouTube stuff because...deep breath...there may not be copies of some of that stuff anywhere else.

Jem is looking into restoring normal service but, let's face it, he doesn't need this kind of grief right now (or ever really).

So please bear with as things get sorted out, probably not immediately, and if anyone has diligently squirrelled away copies of every Frost* Report video (for personal use, natch), please standby in case there is a call for help restoring the collection.

More news when we have it.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Mikey

Standing by..........

Squirrelling may have occurred

I have quite a lot of the older reports.......

Now, where did I put my nuts 
I used to have a signature

Yamahaforums

Yeah the buggers get everywhere. You have to keep your nuts safely buried these days!

Many people may have the vids on their computers buried in their cache files, depending of course on how often you clean them out, size of cache etc.

On a Windows PC if your using Internet Explorer 9 for example go to Tools in the top left of the browser, then Internet Options, in the window that opens click on the settings button in the browser history section. Next click the View button and you will be able to see all your cached files including any video files you have watched.

JakeWorrell

This is all very sad :(

Still, they may take our Frost* Reports but they will never take our freedom!!!!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Ivor

Well that's a dastardly little deed done by the hacker blighter...

Assuming the situation remains unresolved, might these Frost reports and other miscellania help? :

Can supply wholesale or separately. (preferably wholesale)

Whole shebang = 1.25GB, uploadable on request, RAR or ZIP file.

D S

That's impressive!  8)
It's also what I love about this place - whenever there is a problem, some Frost*ie has the solution.  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

JakeWorrell

Rook

Cool, Ivor. I'll do my part and keep a copy of that on my hard drive for... um... distributed archiving purposes ;)

turbo

the websites back peeps with some news about the cd and dvd
?"By the beard of Zeus"

DueyC

Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mikey

Anyone else having a problem with scrollability?

The ointment isn't working
I used to have a signature

DueyC

It's working OK for me.

...and as if to make up for lost time, Jem's just added some new stuff  ;D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

JakeWorrell

Working great for me, have you tried switching it off and on again??

And he's posting like a mad man too!