Main Menu

Celebr8.3 2014

Started by Splinky, October 03, 2013, 11:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

The quick answer is that I was pushed from a moving van.

Don't believe all the crap you see in films where they just get up and brush themselves off, although having said that I initially declined an ambulance saying that it'd walk off.

Now the owner of  couple of screws, (in addition to the loose ones I have already  :) )
Op on weds morning, on my feet Thursday and home Friday, all done under local anaesthetic, amazing
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Wow!  You'll be in the movies next!

JakeWorrell

Sorry to hear about your action hero accident Mikey!

I've ordered my Sunday tickets today so I shall see some of you there no doubt.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

lyn

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

owen

Who pushed you? And why?

Mikey

Thieves,
They were trying to rob my van.
I opened their van door, as they did a runner, to see if they had nicked anything.
As I did this they set off, so ended up in the van with them and was shoved out.

As it happens, I don't think they got anything.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: Mikey on April 28, 2014, 11:33:04 AM
Thieves,
I opened their van door, as they did a runner, to see if they had nicked anything.
As I did this they set off, so ended up in the van with them and was shoved out.

Blimey. Bandit Country  :o

E.S.

Quote from: Mikey on April 28, 2014, 11:33:04 AM
Thieves,

Dear Lord, sorry to hear you have been exposed to such idiots.  >:(

Get well sir.

owen

I heard it was a contract job, from a certain delivery company

rogerg

Yikes, man, that's crazy.

Mikey

Quote from: owen on April 28, 2014, 07:01:26 PM
I heard it was a contract job, from a certain delivery company
:) :) :)

I was trying to see if I could work out how to get my open fraud cases, to which haven't had a response, connected to it. If only it had been a simple hit & run, it would've worked.
Will still be asking how I get a local follow up to the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau.

E.S.

Bugger, now I officially can't make it.  :(

It's theoretically possible, but the fact that I'm playing gigs the day before and after makes it too risky. A plane can be delayed, and then I ruin the job for everyone. Also, with my new lovely dental problems I have to spend that money on repairing myself.

Oh well, have fun and have a beer for me.

Nellie

You can now go to Celebr8.3 with a weekender, day or evening ticket. HURRY UP, BUY A TICKET!
It's in the post!

Brom

Unfortunately chaps and chapesses I won't be able to make it even though, for me,  it's a very travel friendly gig! I'm already booked that night to see a couple of upcoming stars at The Stables in MK, a gig that was planned weeks before Frost were announced. I'll be missing you all and thinking about you!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mikey

Getting a bit stalled sitting around doing next to bugger all, so we've decided to go to Spain.
Haven't had any offers of a lift so wouldn't have been able to get to the gig anyway.

Enjoy...................pointless word of the day, as I know you will :)