CRS ORDERS UPDATE 6 DECEMBER

Started by J Jonah Jameson, December 06, 2008, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Jonah Jameson

Morning all, after a Titanic Effort by Everyone - We Are Up To Date...!

The girls have gone through the CRS orders, both those we knew about and those we didn't and have compiled a complete list of what's been outstanding, as far as we can.  We were then able to identify who needed a signed disc, and these were done in time to allow The Lovely Deb to get to her local post office yesterday morning with FIVE blue Ikea bags worth of parcels to send out.  You should see the size of that girl's muscles...

We do have some messages to respond to, and will be working through these in the next few days.  Obviously we've concentrated on the orders to get them out as soon as we could.

Thanks obviously to TLD and Kate for all their efforts.  Special thanks to Gary Hodkinson who volunteered to help courier the discs around the country for signing by Jem, Dec and Johnny M.  Couldn't have done it without you, chap!

Can I also thank everyone for their good humour and patience during this rather wearing period.  Whilst not our fault, obviously we wanted to do our best to sort out the problem.  It really showed us what a nice bunch of people we have on the forum.

We've sent the latest orders out with our new freebie, a special Christmas Badge - see sales page for details.  More rarities!  These will be going out with all orders during December.  Fools to ourselves, we are...

As ever, any queries, PM TLD or me, but everything should be with everyone very soon.

JJJ

GaryC

Thanks for the update, its just what i was hoping for :-)

Did all of the window clings go then?   ;)

J Jonah Jameson

I think so.  We'll be sorting out a new freebie for January, no doubt...

wickedwitch

well done to you all. absolute christmas stars.
now go do family saturday things!!
x

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "wickedwitch"well done to you all. absolute christmas stars.
now go do family saturday things!!
x

WORD!
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

D S

Thanks again for all your efforts sorting this out.  I arrived home last night to find a large parcel with a new T-shirt for me and hoodie for daughter #1 - very nice!  The badge was an unexpected extra surprise and is already being displayed on daughter's bag.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

johninblack

Thanks for all the hard work JJ, please pass my thanks on to everyone involved in getting this sorted out so efficiently and with good humor.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mossive Attack

Well Mrs Rob's t-shirt arrived yesterday - it fits and is very stylish!

CD arrived this morning...playing now...brilliant!

Lots of lovely Frost* in these parts...thanks to you alll for getting the orders out and sorting everything!

cheers
 :D
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

TonyB

Well I got my copy this morning! In time for my Birthday as well :)

Thankyou SOOOOOOO much for sorting out the mess JJJ, TLD and anyone else involved...

I shall now retire to my room and annoy everyone in the building with excessively loud RAWK!!!

:mrgreen:
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

gr8gonzo

Big thanks to JJ, Deb and Kate for tackling this unforeseen pita and spreading Frost* all over the globe.

Top notch, you!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

RWA

It has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tricky

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Big thanks to JJ, Deb and Kate for tackling this unforeseen pita and spreading Frost* all over the globe.

Top notch, you!

Tackling an unforseen pitta: mmmm
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

J Jonah Jameson

Best Doner Kebabs anywhere - Aschaffenburg, just by the Colos Saal.  I had three in one day there last time.

Mmmm

JJJ

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"Best Doner Kebabs anywhere - Aschaffenburg, just by the Colos Saal.  I had three in one day there last time.

Mmmm

JJJ

<scribbles...> :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Valhall

Thanks again to the three (wait, the four !) of you for what you just did. I'm still waiting for my dose of Frost*ness, but meanwhile I received a shirt which is a pretty cool way to wait and freeze some more people around me.

Freeze, frost... Got it ? (sic)

Anyway, let's move ahead of this ridiculous attempt at being funny and spontaneous, for I do have a question. With said shirt I got two sticker-like thingies - but stickers they definitely are NOT. Yes, I tried to stick one of them almost everywhere in the house, just to eventually realize it wasn't sticky at all. And despite the numerous efforts that followed, I cannot for the life of me figure what they truly are. Hence my question : did I miss some valuable info on the board regarding these strange white frosterisks, or am I  a complete dumbass ? :lol:
...Whatever.