gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: D S on July 31, 2015, 07:20:54 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33720951
More from MT.  ;)

Yes, sorry; I was on ITV News (no, I don't watch it either  ;)) last night as well, wearing the same old polo shirt.

Blame Philae: he's the real media tart, sitting in his dark little gully on the comet, constantly dreaming up new ways to draw attention to his somewhat erratic activities.

That said, all this running round down here on Earth in his name and Rosetta's does open doors in funny places: I gave a lunchtime talk to 120 of the staff at Foster + Partners architecture practice in London yesterday.

Another cool bunch of people building amazing things 8)

rogerg

Really exciting stuff!!  Congratulations!!

Trapezium Artist

After having resisted for so long, I'm afraid that a moment of weakness / madness / MT-ness came over me yesterday, and I made the rash decision to open a Twitter account: @markmccaughrean

I always was a late developer and at least it's not a tattoo  ;)

Mostly intended to pass along some snippets about the cool spacey things we do, but I've already managed to tweet a link to JM's "Lonely Robot" album (rather appropriate, donchathink?) and a picture of our cat.

I'm sure I'll come to regret this ...

Mikey

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on July 31, 2015, 08:58:02 AM
Yes, sorry; I was on ITV News (no, I don't watch it either  ;)) last night as well, wearing the same old polo shirt.
Frost* promotional opportunity missed. Red Card & a 3 post ban  :)
I used to have a signature

DueyC

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on August 02, 2015, 12:10:22 PM
After having resisted for so long, I'm afraid that a moment of weakness / madness / MT-ness came over me yesterday, and I made the rash decision to open a Twitter account: @markmccaughrean

Consider yourself followed  8)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: DueyC on August 02, 2015, 01:57:31 PM
Quote from: Trapezium Artist on August 02, 2015, 12:10:22 PM

Consider yourself followed  8)

Eek!  ;)

johninblack

I'm stalking following too :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

owen

If I can get a decent connection I will >:(

owen

Ummm.... The expression "duck to water" comes to mind

Mikey

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: owen on August 03, 2015, 02:42:03 PM
Ummm.... The expression "duck to water" comes to mind

Quack quack.

It helps that I'm surrounded by a team of social media experts, near and far, to hold my hand ... and two teenage children who think it's the lamest thing I've ever done (and that takes some doing).

Mikey

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on August 03, 2015, 03:15:14 PM
It helps that I'm surrounded by a team of social media experts,
A team of tarts?