The Yorkshire Frostexpress - lifts offered to the Peel

Started by RacingHippo, December 06, 2008, 10:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

My gigbuddy and I shall be departing the environs of West Yorkshire (A) and bezzing down the M1 towards Kingston (B) on the morning of Saturday 20th December, to the accompaniment of Loud Prog (and probably questionable singing).
We'll be doing the same thing in reverse (not singing in reverse though) on Sunday 21st, but I'm not sure what time (I just need an excuse to stay for Tinyfish, really).

If anyone between A and B would like a lift there, back or both, there's room for 2 or 3 more in the car.
Reply here or PM me :)
* May contain nuts.

Brom

Nice one RH. I would have said yes please if you were not staying overnite, however it's gotta be a late Sat, early Sun treck back up for me.

See you there!!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"My gigbuddy and I shall be departing the environs of West Yorkshire (A) and bezzing down the M1 towards Kingston (B) on the morning of Saturday 20th December, to the accompaniment of Loud Prog (and probably questionable singing).
We'll be doing the same thing in reverse (not singing in reverse though) on Sunday 21st, but I'm not sure what time (I just need an excuse to stay for Tinyfish, really).

If anyone between A and B would like a lift there, back or both, there's room for 2 or 3 more in the car.
Reply here or PM me :)
I knew that you had some details somewhere  :D  :D  :D
I used to have a signature