Frost* Headlining Celebr8.3 Sunday!!!

Started by Pedro, March 20, 2014, 11:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyn

Happy birthday TA. The birthday bot hasn't had its first birthday yet...it had a trial run on my birthday...and had got its act together by Racinghippo's birthday last year.

What a gr8.3 birthday surprise!
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

catherine

TA's age is n/a? Better cut off one of his legs, then, and count the rings.  ;D

Happy birthday TA!  :-*

owen

I thought it was impossible to be a professor under the age of 70?  Happy birthday

MikeEvs

Quote from: turbo on March 20, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
great news, does anyone know if there will be day tickets ?

Yes there will but see Nellie's tweet she doesn't know when yet:

https://twitter.com/NellieBot/status/446738072143945728

BrendanGee

Splendid news!

Also, with all 10 fingers this time, all things permitting.

Really wish I didn't live so far away now  :(
Bring on the Trumpets!

Trapezium Artist

Thank you all very much; you're very sweet  :-*

As for my age showing up as N/A in my profile, I must admit that I had no idea that this was something I could / should set. Which is probably an indication of my age in and of itself ...  ;)

And as for being a professor only when over 70, well, I think I first became one when I was in my early 40's, so I have many years to polish my grumpy old man demeanour ...  :P

JakeWorrell

Yeah don't ask Nellie about day tickets or she might explode ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Brom

Three Things:

1: Happy Bidet TA

2:  :D :D :D :D

3: Did you know that by the 17th century, Islington had grown from a hamlet into a village, spreading along Upper Street and Lower Road, which later became Essex Road; by the 18th century, the area had become became famous for its dairy herds, which supplied London with butter, cream and milk.

I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: JakeWorrell on March 20, 2014, 11:24:03 PM
Yeah don't ask Nellie about day tickets or she might explode ;)

Oops ...

BOOM!

:-[ :'(

catherine

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: catherine on March 21, 2014, 11:41:54 AM
Now look what you've done, TA!

I know, I know. I'll have to call that Cilit Bang bloke to scrape her off the walls. Sniff.

Nellie

If you check on the "Birthdays" thread, I think you'll find a wee message there  :P
It's in the post!

MarkOneMusic

I'm a bit ambivalent about this...

While it's always nice to see the guys on a live outing, part of me would rather them spend the time recording some new stuff...

... I'll get my coat

Mikey

Quote from: MarkOneMusic on March 24, 2014, 03:43:32 PM
I'm a bit ambivalent about this...

While it's always nice to see the guys on a live outing, part of me would rather them spend the time recording some new stuff...

... I'll get my coat
Think there's a bigger picture needed

Shows there's an interest in Frost* in addition to all the other projects  :)
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

"I'm a bit ambivalent about this...

While it's always nice to see the guys on a live outing, part of me would rather them spend the time recording some new stuff..."

I can relate to that, or as someone said to me the other day when I made a point "Yes, that's relevant" to which I replied "Why thank you, i'm so glad you consider my poor words to be relevant". But I digress. Yes i'm also clammering for the next slice of frost cake, but it would be awesome for me to see them live as I haven't done so before. But knowing how things usually are, some or all of the abuv could apply:
1. i'll probably already have a gig,
2. I've not looked in to it yet but it's probably too far or too hard for me to get to,
3. If the last 2 don't apply I'll probably just um and ah about it for that long that it'll be sold out if it isn't already.
Keen observers will have noticed that logically all these possibilities could not exist. Further more that they were below and not abuv. Other less keen observers may have gone for a cup of tea.
However, it's great news and i'm going to do my best to make it. The current line up is growing on me the more I listen to the dvd and I quite like the more casual slightly stripped back sound. I think it could make for more fun recording and working methods and i'm V excitedd to see what the elusive new album will bring.
Good heavens, is that the time? I seem to have waffled again. Tara for now. :)