Main Menu

New website?

Started by Mikey, June 02, 2014, 10:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Website under construction...

It's at this point that people say "check back soon", however in my book "soon" means within 48 hours and there's no way in hell this is going to be ready "soon" so check back before the nights really start drawing in again.

Unless of course you live near the equator in which case, check back before people start giving presents to each other and talking about peace and all that stuff.

Thank you.

http://www.jemgodfrey.com/
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

Well quite. :) I use the word "soon" myself and often wrongly. Someone needs to invent a new word. I hope this site works out.

gr8gonzo

Check back periodicallyish. When I start hearing rumblings about the album being near release, that's when I'll take a peek.  :)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

catherine

Quote from: tigermoth on June 02, 2014, 03:08:32 PM
Well quite. :) I use the word "soon" myself and often wrongly. Someone needs to invent a new word. I hope this site works out.

Mañana?

D S

Quote from: catherine on June 03, 2014, 02:53:20 PM
Quote from: tigermoth on June 02, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

Mañana?
No, it needs to have less urgency than that.  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

Got it! Nextweekmonthyear! Thats the word.

johninblack

Perfect word for Norfolk, soon usually means eventually :)

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

gabrielkfl

Ituf.

In the unforeseeable future.
That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

tigermoth

ITUF. Love it. I shal use it frequently.

Rook