Jem Godfrey, Steve Lawson and Andy Edwards Live in concert

Started by Andy Edwards, July 05, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Edwards

Yes, I'm playing with the astonishing Steve Lawson and of course, Jem Godfrey (or, as David Coverdale insisted on once calling him, simply 'J', as I will form now on.)

'J' will be also debuting his new set up which I'm looking forward to very much, as it will the first time we get to see 'J' playing Chapman Stick, which, I believe, 'J' was born to play.

Tickets will be available very soon from stevelawson.net.

So if you want to see us three up very close and personal get yourself down to The Tower of Song in Birmingham on the 10th of August for evening of improvised mayhem.

Any questions.......?

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Andy Edwards

It is an idea, but there is also ELG which is a bit more Prog....

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

Well, in the full knowledge that there's only so far that this thread can go ...

EGL.

Just because it sounds funny. Eggle. Perhaps a Yorkshire word for playing a highly estimable number of notes in a very complex manner in a very short period of time:

"Bah gum lad; 'e certainly gave that some eggle!"

Now chaps; go forth and spread my neologism across the wide winds of prog! Only when it has graced the pages of "Classic Rock Presents Prog" may ye rest!

8)

sawtooth

Quote from: Andy Edwards on July 05, 2014, 07:23:57 PM
Yes, I'm playing with the astonishing Steve Lawson and of course, Jem Godfrey (or, as David Coverdale insisted on once calling him, simply 'J', as I will form now on.)

'J' will be also debuting his new set up which I'm looking forward to very much, as it will the first time we get to see 'J' playing Chapman Stick, which, I believe, 'J' was born to play.

Tickets will be available very soon from stevelawson.net.

So if you want to see us three up very close and personal get yourself down to The Tower of Song in Birmingham on the 10th of August for evening of improvised mayhem.

Any questions.......?

Consider me there Andy!

tigermoth

As I seem to have found myself saying every week for the past few months, sometimes I hate my job. I'm gigging myself that night as a support act for bingo. I don't know if you've heard these guys, but they're very big in the venues I play in. They've got a good many numbers, short and sweet, about 90 altogether I think. They sure can hold a croud and I can only hope to walk in their shadow. Excuse me, feeling particularly grumpy today, but what I'm saying is, I would love to be there and hear the joyousness that will insue, but I can't make it this time guys. Have a great one and I wait with envious ears to hear reports of the night. :)

Mikey

Bingo, yes I've heard of them, a bit repetitive, some might say like Status Quo  :)
I used to have a signature

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

I used to have a signature