Main Menu

seven

Started by gabrielkfl, July 08, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabrielkfl

That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: gabrielkfl on July 08, 2014, 10:48:40 PM
:'(

Depends on who you're married to. In my house, it's a definite  ;D

owen

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

gabrielkfl

Quote from: Mikey on July 09, 2014, 09:05:00 AM
Don't mention the war  ;)
Dear god  ;D

I knew we weren't playing well, but really, they wiped the floor with us. Over and over, until they could see themselves reflected on it. And it was grass.

By the last few goals they weren't even celebrating anymore. It looked like a volleyball match, "oh, score! Nice, dude, let's get another one".
That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

owen

I loved the German keeper's face when he'd let one in, in injury time: now THAT is exactly the right attitude for a professional!

Mikey

D S

Was I the only one to initially think that this was a thread about a Magenta album or perhaps even a Brad Pitt film...?  :-[ ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gabrielkfl

Okay, this made me laugh
http://www.thewire.com/culture/2014/07/here-are-all-of-germanys-goals-vs-brazil-jaunty-names-included/374128/

Quote from: D S on July 10, 2014, 06:14:28 AM
Was I the only one to initially think that this was a thread about a Magenta album or perhaps even a Brad Pitt film...?  :-[ ;)
Are those any good? I'm not a big fan of Brad Pitt but it can't be worse than watching the game.

Rook

I was thinking of the film, and that up a whole different spin on T.A.'s response in the second post.

owen

Me too. I wasn't sure who to be worried about, TA or Mrs TA

Mikey

Quote from: gabrielkfl on July 10, 2014, 07:11:17 AM
Okay, this made me laugh
http://www.thewire.com/culture/2014/07/here-are-all-of-germanys-goals-vs-brazil-jaunty-names-included/374128/

Are those any good? I'm not a big fan of Brad Pitt but it can't be worse than watching the game.
Excellent film, also stars Morgan Freeman and er whatshisname..............Kevin Spacey

owen

Best thing Brad Pitt's ever done. Whathisname is excellent too, and Morgan Freeman did it in the days before he started phoning in his performances

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: owen on July 10, 2014, 10:05:08 AM
Me too. I wasn't sure who to be worried about, TA or Mrs TA

You think that those are discrete entities?  8)