Main Menu

Hughes/Thrall

Started by Lerxst, December 08, 2008, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lerxst

Rick

Thrall on Automatic Man, Nuff said, one of the best guitar sounds ever on that album.
There, done my bit, kind of on and off topic at the same time  :)

Lacklight

After the recent Glenn Hughes feature in Classic Rock, where it was marked under 'Essential' I downloaded a copy, but other things have so far got in the way of my listening pleasure.  :)

Geetar

I see they have 2056 billion friends on MySpace.

They bear the terrible burden of intergalactic stardom rather well, don't you think?
This space for sale.

Lerxst

That album has always been a fave of mine - I used to own it on vynil before someone borrowed it and never returned it!

Recommended listening to everyone - top songwriting.

Diffidentia

As with almost anything touched by Hughes (including stuff from the 10 years he can't remember) it's top notch!

Mikey

Quote from: "Lerxst"Discuss  :D

FAO TOM

ASIA ALERT
ASIA ALERT
I used to have a signature

Lerxst

There'll be none of that ASIA sh*te on this thread!

tomskerous

Which was your one written warning.... :)

(You can do it if you want, but you'll only feel slightly grubby afterwards. And I shall raise my eyebrows in the very most disapproving way. Charlie.)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Mikey

Quote from: "Lerxst"There'll be none of that ASIA sh*te on this thread!
Isn't that Pat of the Thrall?

Quote from: "i Know it's only Wiki"Asia

* Live in Moscow (guitar; 1990)
    * Now Nottingham Live (guitar; 1997)
    * Aura (guitar; 2001)

Lerxst

The thread is focussed on the virtues of the Hughes/Thrall album, a classic album indeed, your attempts to derail this into a discussion about ASIA members past and present will not work - my mindforce is too strong and far-reaching  :mrgreen:

Mikey

Quote from: "Lerxst"your attempts to derail this into a discussion about ASIA members past and present will not work
I was ensuring it didn't go there.

Past members of Asia?.........Persia

Geetar

Several past and present male members of Asia perfectly fit the term "male members".
This space for sale.

Geddy Lee

Good old Glenn....I know him you know. My dad customised one of his basses when he was in Purple.
Be A Hero, Kill Your Ego

Cptncanary

A classic album, and a critical part of my teenage years. I have it on cd now, and it's still balls-achingly awesome  8-)