Milliontown Piano score/tabs?

Started by TimSE, December 08, 2008, 06:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimSE

A request from me! the piano part to the song Milliontown from 0:00 - 2:41

Espesh 2:14 - 2:41

Prob the best piano music iv heard in a VERY long time.
i dont know why but i just cant get this thing by ear. and the ending bit is jsut too quick for me.  :(
can anyone help me out?

Cheers guys!

Mikey

Quote from: "TimSE"Espesh 2:14 - 2:41
A request of Biblical proportions :D
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "TimSE"Espesh 2:14 - 2:41
A request of Biblical proportions :D

heh

Pedro

I'm not the right chapter attempt it....I can't think of anyone who'd do it verse....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"I'm not the right chapter attempt it....I can't think of anyone who'd do it verse....
just had to quote that.

Narek

You're in luck!! I actually know this part, but I don't have it written down, I'll do my best to get it on some sort of sheet music, if not tomorrow then by next Tuesday as my college finals are this week and Monday.  :D
I wont be the good for nothing.

ShoeflyDBM

Here 'tis. I only had time to do the part from 2:14-2:41. I may do more later..

//http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=feaf44d9bdb5ccb491b20cc0d07ba4d2956b327c7a714334

You'll have to excuse how the score looks - it's the best I could do with only Logic at hand. I left the midi-file in the folder, so if someone feels the urge to make a proper score (Sibelius, anyone?), please feel free.

;)

TonyB

Quote from: "ShoeflyDBM"Here 'tis. I only had time to do the part from 2:14-2:41. I may do more later..

//http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=feaf44d9bdb5ccb491b20cc0d07ba4d2956b327c7a714334

You'll have to excuse how the score looks - it's the best I could do with only Logic at hand. I left the midi-file in the folder, so if someone feels the urge to make a proper score (Sibelius, anyone?), please feel free.

;)

That sounds like something I could tackle :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Mouse

Ahh, does anyone know the chords for any of Milliontown? Particularly The Only Survivors section, all I've got so far is D and F.

ShoeflyDBM

The Only Survivors section is more like Gmaj9 -> Bbmaj(9) back and forth all the way through the solo, up until about 9:35.

leelustig

Good job tabbing!
Can never turn down a Frost piano tab.
Although I'd rather have any solo over a piano part... :mrgreen:  I feel like the piano parts are simple to figure out by ear... solos on the other hand I just suck at.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

AlexB

Hello everyone, here is a present from a new frosty.

Survivors keyboard part, use a bell sound in the right and octave strings in the left.

ViperK88

Im sure this one wont be too hard, but I love the part of the song from 4:31 to 5:04. The piano part that goes from 7/8 to 9/8 back and forth. Anyone figure this one out?  :lol:

AlexB

I'm picking it up by ear right now, it's harder than it seems, but I got the first bar down. I'll post it when it's finished

TimSE

Cheers very much indeed for the effort! really very greatful
there is someting about that lil peice in teh song that just makes me completly paralized to the point where nothing else exists apart from that music.
its almost like a perfect example of why i love music so much! :D
cheers again!