Cocoon! Debut album from Tiger Moth Tales! Out Now!!

Started by tigermoth, November 27, 2014, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

It is with great emotion that I can now inform you that Cocoon, the debut album from Tiger Moth Tales (AKA me) is now officially available on CD from White Knight Records. You were the first to know as I promised. Those who have expressed an interest in getting a copy can do so by clicking the link:
http://www.whiteknightrecords.co.uk/

I'd like to say a huge thanks to Mr. Reed and Mr. Mackie for making this happen and for giving TMT a chance. 
For those who prefer to download, the album will be available on Itunes, Bandcamp and the usual sites in January next year, but for now it's exclusively available from White Knight as hard copy. An essential addition for any Prog collecter, I mean it's got a lovely cover, you'd be daft not to.

Thanks to any buyers in advance, and thanks to all the Frosties for your lovely comments and support thus far. :)
If you haven't heard any TMT yet, you can hear a teaser here:
https://soundcloud.com/tiger-moth-tales/album-teaser

Thanks all. :)

rogerg

Rook

Went to order, but I couldn't find any info about freight or postage. Got all the way through the credit card details and still no freight charge, so... free postage to Australia?

tigermoth

Oh dear. Sorry about that Rook. I'm not sure about the postage. Rob Reed is a genius in many ways, but I have to say the website is perhaps not perfect. :) I'll try and find out, but thanks for trying anyway. Lo.l

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

D S

[Only 19 more orders to make the promised 21...  ;)]
Come on, you\'re a lion!

sawtooth

That's fantastic news Pete - really chuffed for you! I'm honoured to know such a nice, genuine geezer (that's you) who deserves every success with this progtastic mutha!  :)

tigermoth

Thanks for those words Sawtooth. :) Aye, 21 copies, lets make it 'appen! Lol

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on November 28, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
We have a money and mouth situation, so make that 20
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

Well, i'll just have to by one myself then won't i? :)

Mikey

Quote from: Mikey on November 28, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: tigermoth on November 28, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
We have a money and mouth situation, so make that 20
That should have been 18  ;D
I used to have a signature

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Pedro