Lonely Robot - Please Come Home (JM solo album)

Started by Mooncat, January 11, 2015, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Psst!

Lonely Robot will celebrate the release of its debut album Please Come Home with a launch party at The Lexington in London, featuring an exclusive acoustic performance from John Mitchell.
Taking place on the 23rd February (doors at 7pm), fans can win a place at this event by e-mailing their name and contact details to lonelyrobot@insideout.de
Winners will be notified by e-mail by the 16th February.

:)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

L33VEY

Or double your chances...

Lonely Robot
Album Launch

Lonely Robot will celebrate the release of its debut album Please Come Home with a launch party (which will include an exclusive acoustic performance from John Mitchell).

Held at the Lexington in London (doors 7pm) on 23rd February, we have 20 free places available to the first 20 people who write to info@burningshed.com saying they'd like to attend the event.

DueyC

Applied to both.
Good luck everyone :)

Ooh, I'm a rogue twix. When did that happen?
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

MikeEvs

Thanks didn't know about the Burning Shed one , probably a bit late but gave it a go anyway

L33VEY

Maybe The Merch Desk will get 20 tickets too?   ;)

rogerg

lyn

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

tigermoth

Anyone know if JM plans a Bandcamp release? I'm one of these heretics that loves a download. :)

Mooncat

Another, not very surprising, comment from Blunders when I saw him the other week was that the album is absolutely brilliant and that fans of JM's other work will not be disappointed. 8)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

MikeEvs

I just got an email from Burning Shed to say my name will be on a list on the door 8)

DueyC

Quote from: MikeEvs on February 09, 2015, 04:05:30 PM
I just got an email from Burning Shed to say my name will be on a list on the door 8)

Me too  ;D
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

MikeEvs

L33VEY

See you both there - I'm now feeling guilty about pre-ordering it from Nellie and not Burning Shed!!!   :-[

Not really    ;D

rogerg

Nellie

You can download from iTunes I think.
I'm afraid I don't have any tickets :(
It's in the post!