Paul Whitehead

Started by Nellie, January 20, 2015, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

I'm very excited to announce that The Merch Desk is now the official merchandiser for Paul Whitehead. So far on the shop we have Genesis Nursery Cryme t-shirts, a set of Genesis inspired postcards and a catalogue of Paul's works. In the future there will be many more items and I'll be putting some Giclees on there very soon.
It's in the post!

RacingHippo

Quote from: Nellie on January 20, 2015, 12:50:52 PM
...I'll be putting some Giclees on there very soon.

I was hoping that was some kind of fancy French lingere, but alas....
Quote from: Wikithingy
Giclée (/ʒiːˈkleɪ/ zhee-KLAY or /dʒiːˈkleɪ/) is a neologism coined in 1991 by printmaker Jack Duganne for fine art digital prints made on inkjet printers.[1] The name originally applied to fine art prints created on IRIS printers in a process invented in the late 1980s but has since come to mean any inkjet print.
* May contain nuts.

owen

I despair sometimes. Matron, Hippo's not taking his bromide again

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: owen on January 20, 2015, 05:09:04 PM
I despair sometimes. Matron, Hippo's not taking his bromide again

Ah, but as a consequence, he is wearing his lacy undies and is so much happier for it.

tigermoth

Blimy! I mean we all know what a bleedin' Giclee is don't we? I mean we ain't thick init! Lol. Never heard of one. :)

johninblack

Quote from: tigermoth on January 22, 2015, 01:32:08 AM
Blimy! I mean we all know what a bleedin' Giclee is don't we? I mean we ain't thick init! Lol.

Of course we know what it is, we was, after all, educated to a very, very high standard*.

What the f@#k is a bl*****g Giclee when it's at home. ;)

*Compared to the education given to a slug.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

tigermoth

'e's at it now with his long words. And what the hell's adhesive got to do with it? Lol

Mikey

I used to have a signature

sawtooth

Well I've worked in print and design all my adult life and never heard of Giclees! Well I've learn't summat new now and it just goes to show you what an educational and informative place this little forum of ours can be.
Sometimes....... ;)

Mikey

Quote from: sawtooth on January 30, 2015, 11:00:35 AM
it just goes to show you what an educational and informative place this little forum of ours can be.
How very dare you
I used to have a signature