Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

So very sad.

Gone to the Heart of the Sunrise.

:(

sawtooth

Terrible news. And so soon after his diagnosis was made public too :-(

D S

:( :'(  Very sad.  There goes another hero of mine.  Thanks Chris for all the music and inspiration.  I'm grateful I got to see him live a couple of times, playing some of his classic bass lines, including Awaken with his famous triple neck bass.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

I used to have a signature

owen

Young family too. Tragic

Rook

Trapezium Artist

sawtooth

I was moved by the massive outpouring of condolences, emotion and love for the big man on Facebook yesterday and today.

keithd

Absolutely gutted to hear of Chris Squire's death  :'(. Yes has always been my favourite band, his bass guitar was unique.
My Hovercraft is full of eels

lyn

Close to the edge... set my vibe, still riding that wave

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

tigermoth

I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I know little of the great man's material outside of Yes, but I'm a Yes fan. However, Squackett is a great album in my book, and I'm very happy for Steve Hackett that he managed to make that creation with Chris. I like so many others am very sad to hear of his passing, but what a tremendous legacy to leave behind, and at least it will be a catalist for myself and others like me to start to explore his music outside of Yes and that's a positive at least. I'm definitely looking forward to that. RIP Sir, we salute you.