Main Menu

TMT

Started by Mikey, September 21, 2015, 01:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

Sorry I won't be able to make it, but I hope you have a good one nonetheless.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

tigermoth

Thanks Jake. :) I'm sure it'll be a belter.

tigermoth

Last call for The Power Of Three!! The Gift, We Are Kin and Tiger Moth Tales (aka Peter Jones) are performing live tomorrow!
"Resonance, in association with Prog Magazine and Orange Amplification, are proud to present THE GIFT, WE ARE KIN and TIGER MOTH TALES, playing at The Lexington, 96-98 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JB, on Sunday 7th August 2016.
All profits generated by ticket sales for this event will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Trust.
There will stil be some tickets left on the door, so please come along if you can and help make it a fabulous night. Thank you.

tigermoth

Ok fellow Frost*ies. This is the one we've beeng working up to over the year. For those who have been holding out to see Tiger Moth Tales as a full band, it really is going to happen at long last. :)
Another date for your diaries folks! Wednesday September 14th at The Maise,
Nottingham.
http://www.themazerocks.com/gig/red-bazer-tiger-moth-tales-prog-rock-double-header
This will be the first time Red Bazar have played material from the new album
Tales From The Bookcase, plus it's the first ever full band Tiger Moth Tales
performance! I'm looking to the nottingham prog contingent of course as we are
local lads :) but all comers are most welcome and the more the merrier. Tickets
and more info can be obtained using the link abuv and At just £4 a time we
really plan to give you VFM. Lets make this one a big one folks. Thanks.

tigermoth

This is really shaping up now. :)
http://www.themazerocks.com/gig/red-bazer-tiger-moth-tales-prog-rock-double-header
It has been so gratifying to play with the Red Bazar guys and over time to realise that we really can do the material justice in a live situation. We're now going through the Red Bazar and Tiger Moth Tales sets in one go which is about two and a quarter hours worth. A new experience, and I think we're going to be able  to give you a cracking evening. Date, September 14th. Venue, The Maze in Nottingham. Do check out the link and join us if you can. After all, first times are special. :)

sawtooth

Thanks so much to Mr & Mrs Pedro, Mikey and any other Frost*ies - who I either didn't recognise or get chance to say hello to - for turning up. With it being a midweek gig it had all the hallmarks of a poor turnout, but the audience did us proud. It wouldn't have been the same without ya!  :D

Mikey

Strangely it wouldn't have been the same without you either.
Great gig, excellent nights entertainment 😀😀😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to have a signature

Mikey

On the night I thought Red Moth just shaded it over Tiger Bazar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey

I know it's dangerous, but I've been thinking   ;D ;D

Pound for pound this has to have been the best value gig in the history of best value gigs.

Ticket, including obligatory booking fee, 3 CD's and a pint all for less than the princely sum of 30 quid.  8) 8)

A toptastic gig & it didn't cost anything to travel either.

tigermoth

Oops. Haven't been on here for a bit as I went off to Skeg last week and didn't get on the tinterweb. As Gary said, thanks so much to those who turned out and made it such a fab night. Not that there is a boot leg, but if I were to listen to it, I bet the croud sounds twice the size it was. Lots of encouraging noises and the odd amusing remark. :) Oh and Mikey, that what you wrote there should be up on some review website / blog / thingy. Very kind words. :)
So as a warm up for Summers End I'm pretty chuffed with that. :) This weekend, we do the real thing. Blimy!

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on September 27, 2016, 09:07:10 PM
Oh and Mikey, that what you wrote there should be up on some review website / blog / thingy. Very kind words. :)
What?

you mean like this?

tigermoth

Yeah. Like that. Lol. I think "On the night I thought Red Moth just shaded it over Tiger Bazar" is my favourite. :)

tigermoth

My goshly goodness! It's finally here. Summers End starts tomorrow and I'm stil over the moon that Tiger Moth Tales is opening for the Saturday line up. :) It's a huge compliment to the band and we can't wait. Also looking forward to the rest of the festival, especially to seeing bands like IQ, Ghost Comunity, Magic Pie and Karnataka. Adding to that I'll be meeting and spending time with fellow proggers and maybe one or two mothingtons. Here's to an amazing weekend! :)

sawtooth

Thanks for the kind comments Mikey! Hope a few Frost*ies are going to Summers End :-)

Mikey

Quote from: sawtooth on September 30, 2016, 01:06:24 PM
Thanks for the kind comments Mikey!
They were well deserved. Bring on Redbazar 2, well 5 really. What was the "old" track you played live?