Main Menu

TMT

Started by Mikey, September 21, 2015, 01:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawtooth

Well that went well!
I've always had a pipe dream about being in a band wot played at Summers End. Now due to the herculean efforts and amazing talent of Peter Jones, that is a reality - so many thanks mate!
Stunning reaction from a packed audience, couldn't have wished for more :-)

Btw Mikey the old track was The Meet, from the last instrumental album Connections.

tigermoth

You're more than welcome Gary and thank you for all your efforts too. :) It was a finoniminiminimal day! :) Nice to see the odd Frosty knocking about. Very odd some of 'em. ;) ;)

tigermoth

Hi folks. If you're going to see Frost or Lonely Robot at the Progdreams festival, you might be interested to know that if you're there on the sunday you can catch a set from Tiger Moth Tales too! You may have seen this but the fantastic Lifesigns have sadly had to pull out, which created a vacancy and the organisers asked us to fill it. Given the reputation of the festival and the rather fabulous lineup, we were very much up for it. :)
So I guess I'll be seeing some fellow Frost*ies there.
Unfortunately for us, Frost are headlining the Saturday show, and I'm not sure what time we'll arrive exactly on the Saturday, but hopefully we might be able to catch the set. If not, we'll definitely be around for Lonely Robot. :) Either way, we'll see some of you there I'm sure and we hope to prog your socks off with some mothy goodness.

tigermoth

Morning all! We are hard at it rehearsing Red Bazar and Tiger Moth Tales sets for the Bostern Music Rooms gig on Feb 26th. I don't like to blow our collective horns, but I think it's sounding pretty cool and it's great fun to power through 2 and a half hours of prog on a thursday night. :) We hope to rock your socks off at the gig, tickets for which are available here:
www.seetickets.com/event/tiger-moth-tales/boston-music-room.../103361...
Also really looking forward to meeting and hearing Dec Burke and his band. What with that, and being on the same bill as Frost and Lonely Robot at Prog Dreams, we're so close to playing with Frost it's rather crazy. Lol. Anyhow,  please spread the word to fellow proggers and we want to see you there. In the meantime, here's a taster:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt9Q49_G3wQ

tigermoth

Wowsers! Less than a month to this now:
http://www.bostonmusicroom.co.uk/all-events/2017/2/26/tiger-moth-tales-red-bazar
Red Bazar, Dec Burke and Tiger Moth Tales all in one night, on Feb 26th at the Boston Music Room, N19 5QQ. Tickets are going fast now, so click the link to make sure you get yours and help us make the evening go with a bang! Hope to see you there. :) Thanks

Mikey

Excuse me, your pink waferness.
Haven't you forgotten to publicise another event?
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

There's a fair few things I haven't advertised just yet, but what di you have in mind? :)

ich_bin_besser

Peter, any chance to see you in Germany one day? Any plans yet?
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on February 03, 2017, 03:59:48 PM
There's a fair few things I haven't advertised just yet, but what di you have in mind? :)
Maltby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigermoth

Hi ich_bin_besser. Nothing in Germany at the moment, but one day you never know. :)
Mikey, that's not til ruddy May. Lol. Got to get London and Netherlands done first. :)

tigermoth

For those of you who have bought tickets to the Red Bazar, Dec Burke and Tiger Moth Tales gig this Sunday (26th), here's the running times.
Doors 7pm
Red Bazar 7.30-8.30pm
Dec Burke 8.45-9.45pm
Tiger Moth Tales (full band) 10-11pm
For those who haven't bought tickets yet.....WHY NOT??
http://www.bostonmusicroom.co.uk/all-events/2017/2/26/tiger-moth-tales-red-bazar
Look forward to seeing you there!

tigermoth

:) Ah, and I forgot to say: 
Hi Mothingtons and Bazarieans. I have been (and will be) promoting various Tiger Moth Tales and Red Bazar gigs, and I'm aware that posting all these things on various pages can get confusing and seem like I'm bombarding you all. :) So it's worth mentioning that most of the gig dates for 2017 can be found on the TMT website which I am at last attempting to update.
http://tigermothtales.com/gigs
I say most of the gigs, as there are others to come which have either not been technically announced yet, or the details are not yet finalised. However, as you'll see there's quite a few tasty shows coming up and I will continue to update the site as further gigs are announced. Much kudos to Neil Martin who runs the super fab website. :) Thanks folks and we look forward to playing for you over 2017. :)

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on February 20, 2017, 03:20:17 PM
Look forward to seeing you there!
Permission to apply for exemption status. I'm in Spain. Well technically, in transit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigermoth

Lol. Well maybe I'll see you in Maltby then. :)

owen

Oh aye? And what have we here then?

http://www.progstock.com

TMT to conquer America?

Congrats Pete, get in!