Frost gigs June 2016!!!

Started by lyn, October 08, 2015, 02:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrendanGee

That's a shame  :(
I know it's of no use to you right now but the word was that Frost* is going to try and get some European dates in for 2017 (though I suspect that travel from Oz is expensive  :-\ )
Either way it hopefully won't be too long before there's another chance at seeing the boys live.  :)
Bring on the Trumpets!

manoncharles

I also won't be able to meet a friend from UK that I wanted to see but I'll say the same thing about him and about Frost*
If it's meant to be, it will happen :-)
A fairytale in negative

Trapezium Artist

FWIW, courtesy of Jem saying things were selling out, me panicking, then employing the good offices of my bank and Nellie, there are now Frost* tix for Edinburgh & London on the side of our fridge  8)

Am hoping to be able to make both gigs ;)

D S

Good stuff!  8)  Hope we'll get a chance to catch up at Edinburgh.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mordwin

Quote from: D S on May 01, 2016, 12:03:12 PM
Good stuff!  8)  Hope we'll get a chance to catch up at Edinburgh.

Indeed! :)

Big Black Shed

Ahmm.

Excuse the interruption. But I happen to have tickets to Bilston. Will any of the "old crowd" be in attendence?

Quietly slips away for another 5 years.........
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: Big Black Shed on May 10, 2016, 08:37:01 PM
Ahmm.

Excuse the interruption. But I happen to have tickets to Bilston. Will any of the "old crowd" be in attendence?

Wow.

DueyC

Quote from: Big Black Shed on May 10, 2016, 08:37:01 PM
Ahmm.

Not sure I appreciate being called old, but I too have a ticket for Bilston.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Big Black Shed

I'll have a wingman in tow, so that makes three of us.

It'll be like a mini packet of Frosties. :-)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Mooncat

I shall be in attendance for the Midshires visit of the merry troupe to Bilstonia
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Drarok

Old-crowd hopeful here. Bilston ticket-holder checking in.

JamesT

Alas left it late for Edinburgh - originally thought I couldn't make it - now can!  If anyone has a spare ticket/changes their plans, please let me know and I'll happily buy it off you!

Trapezium Artist

Speaking of Edinburgh (as we were), I finally got my act together and started to look at travel plans. First major surprise was realising that the gig is on Friday 17 June, rather than 15 June as my calendar has had it for weeks. Which is a bit embarassing, inasmuch as I was planning other things around that date, cancelling things around 15 June and arranging things for 17 June. Some emails will need to be sent.

But in checking the Voodoo Rooms website, I also noted the fairly long band bio, which includes some words that we all here should be rather happy about  8)

QuoteWith a new album release scheduled for 2016 and with an already existing legendarily loyal and deeply committed fanbase, Frost* are now finally ready to cement their reputation as one of the leading progressive rock acts of the 21st century.

http://www.thevoodoorooms.com/event_detail.php?guest-name=Frost%2A&date_id=5306

D S

Many would say we should be committed...  :P
Hope to see you on the 17th!
Come on, you\'re a lion!

MikeEvs

Didn't make a note of the date when you tweeted a photo of your tickets on May 1st ;) https://twitter.com/markmccaughrean/status/726756314123259904 ;)

And I'm sure I might have mentioned a few times that the gig is on my birthday which is the 17th  ;D