EIMA (the podcast) turns 5

Started by gr8gonzo, October 10, 2015, 07:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

Experiments in Mass Appeal, my crossover prog podcast, turns 5 this weekend, and today on Experiment #150, I have an excellent line-up for you including new music by David Gilmour, ELO & Ben Folds to name a few, plus BBT, It Bites, classic Rush and Genesis and lots more.

Tune in to The Dividing Line Broadcast Network today/tonight at 1pm PT, 4pm ET, 9 UK for the initial broadcast. The podcast will be available for streaming and downloading soon after. Those subscribed via iTunes will get the show automatically, of course.

Many thanks to the Frosties of this forum, as you have been so supportive of the program over the years. I appreciate it very much.  8)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

150!  Impressive!!

Congratulations!

tigermoth

Congrats indeed. I downloaded it and thanks for another cracking show. I've stil got the one from Xmas last year and I'm going to give that an airing come December. It is indeed a great job you do and of course I have personal reasons to thank you too. Shame I usually end up spending about £20 on music after I've listened to one of your shows, but them's the breaks I guess. Well done mate.

gr8gonzo

Quote from: tigermoth on October 13, 2015, 10:34:04 AM
I usually end up spending about £20 on music after I've listened to one of your shows

That's the greatest compliment I could hope for. It's pretty much the whole point of it. Giving bands exposure and hopefully sending a few quid their way so they'll maybe keep making music despite it being a horrible business decision.

Cheers, guys.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mooncat

QuoteShame I usually end up spending about £20 on music after I've listened to one of your shows,

ONLY £20 - you're getting off lightly  ;) ;) ;) ;)

I usually end end playing 'Rock Family Tree' and getting stuff I've heard that I liked, and then if I like that, spiralling off into getting the rest of that bands stuff, and then into the side/previous projects of band members.

(But I LOVE it, and long may it continue!!!!)
8) 8)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy