Moderator stuffers

Started by SerFox, November 07, 2008, 05:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

I know I've not been around this community very long and whoever set this forum up spent a lot of time snazzing it up with very well produced graphics and well balanced colours, however I've had a lot of previous experience administrating and moderating forums on several systems (phpbb 2.0 and up, invision power board and vBulletin 3 upwards) so I'm quite offey with the admin panel and mod controls.

I'm not asking for anything, just offering if you need an extra hand. Migrating to a new forum can be a pain in the arse sometimes.

wickedwitch

they seem to be doing ok at the moment. Feel free to add your name to the volunteers list on the back of the kitchen door. x

Claudio

Well, like SerFox says, I have a lot of experience in phpBB forums too (Administrating and Technical Supporting).
So, count with me wherever you want :wink:
Just FROST*

gr8gonzo

I have no administrative experience with forums, so feel free to put me on the list of Frost*ies that will be of no use to you whatsoever.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Jem

All duly noted. Muchos Ta.  ;)

leelustig

sounds like this guy reeeeeally just wants to get a hold of the admin password!  ;)
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Brom

Judging by the general "ambience" of good humour and friendly posting that abounds in this forum, I'd assumed, apart from the occasional post moves, that moderator input was hardly necessary.

We are such a cool bunch!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mikey

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"I have no administrative experience with forums, so feel free to put me on the list of Frost*ies that will be of no use to you whatsoever.
That's the sort of list I need to be on
I used to have a signature

wickedwitch

Mikey, thats the list in the outside lavvy, rolled up, next to the loo  :twisted: