Falling Satellites - Pre Orders are GO!!!!!!!

Started by Mooncat, March 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooncat

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Yes indeedy folks, the pre-orders are live for our fave band's latest opus, over at the desk of Merch !!!

CD, CD + t-shirt and a limited edition clear vinyl options.

So only two questions remain:
1 - if it's clear vinyl how will I know if it's on my turntable ??
2 - what are you doing still reading this, get off and start bothering Nellie with your hard earned ££££(€€€€€/$$$$$$ - other currencies are also available)

And for the bewildered amongst you , here's a link to the Merch Desk shop

http://themerchdesk.com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=87_18

And shame on you for not already having it in your favourites!!!!!!!!! :P
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

JakeWorrell

Ordered already!

It looks like the vinyl version come with the CD as well. Nellie, if you're around, do you know if that's literally the same CD (including case) as if you were to buy the CD version on its own, or is it actually just part of the vinyl packaging. Does that make any sense?

Basically, if I buy the vinyl package plus the CD only copy, will I end up with 2 jewel case (or digipack or whatever it ends up coming in) CDs?
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

I used to have a signature

sawtooth

Mmmmm I DO be liking all of this! Bugger the CD - I think the T-Shirts will look fabulous :-)

Ok...... I MIGHT buy a CD too :-)

Mikey

I used to have a signature

owen

No Rudess? No extra DVD in 5.1? No extras?

OK I'm in

Nellie

Quote from: JakeWorrell on March 14, 2016, 03:41:45 PM
Ordered already!

It looks like the vinyl version come with the CD as well. Nellie, if you're around, do you know if that's literally the same CD (including case) as if you were to buy the CD version on its own, or is it actually just part of the vinyl packaging. Does that make any sense?

Basically, if I buy the vinyl package plus the CD only copy, will I end up with 2 jewel case (or digipack or whatever it ends up coming in) CDs?
Hi Jake,
The Lp has a CD version of the album in a paper sleeve so so you don't get the CD packaging/booklet etc.
It's in the post!

Nellie

It's in the post!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: Nellie on March 14, 2016, 04:03:08 PM
Quote from: JakeWorrell on March 14, 2016, 03:41:45 PM
Ordered already!

Hi Jake,
The Lp has a CD version of the album in a paper sleeve so so you don't get the CD packaging/booklet etc.

Thank you Nellie, I will be placing another order at some point then. Must collect it all! :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

BrendanGee

I placed my order a little while ago. (CD & t-shirt bundle  ;D)
Noticed that the pre-order was up from the snazzy new website.  :P
Bring on the Trumpets!

manoncharles

Wooooooooo !

I started a big Facebook conversation with my buds "GROUPED FROST* ORDER, WHO WANTS TO SHARE SHIPPING?"
(yep we're all poor haha)

Will pre-order as soon as they've all answered.
A fairytale in negative

Mordwin

Permission to be a teeny bit more excited? :D Ordered...

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

lyn

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

manoncharles

I'm not good enough at stalking, I just discovered this :

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A fairytale in negative