Falling Satellites - Pre Orders are GO!!!!!!!

Started by Mooncat, March 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

AirlieFrost

Hi, first post here.  Well on this forum anyway.  Was just going to preorder the bundle having decided which t-shirt would fit my ample frame and guess what my size has sold out!!!  Oh well, guess I will have to get the CD on its own, unless anyone knows if more are being printed in 2XL?

rogerg

Welcome (back!)!  ;D

Nellie will hopefully chime in soon about the t-shirt!

owen

Mikey

Quote from: AirlieFrost on April 05, 2016, 08:58:38 AM
Hi, first post here.  Well on this forum anyway.
Did you post on the old forum, man of Hull?  :)
I used to have a signature

AirlieFrost

Quote from: Mikey on April 05, 2016, 02:42:53 PM
Hi, first post here.  Well on this forum anyway.
Did you post on the old forum, man of Hull?  :)

Yes I did, not often.  And yes I tried dieting, too many biscuits!

Mikey

Ah, that's where they went😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nellie

Hi, first post here.  Well on this forum anyway.  Was just going to preorder the bundle having decided which t-shirt would fit my ample frame and guess what my size has sold out!!!  Oh well, guess I will have to get the CD on its own, unless anyone knows if more are being printed in 2XL?
Not sold out as they're not even printed yet. I just need to change the levels on the shop. :-)
It's in the post!

AirlieFrost

Quote from: Nellie on April 06, 2016, 04:14:57 PM
Not sold out as they're not even printed yet. I just need to change the levels on the shop. :-)

Thank you nellie, ordered just this moment.

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

JakeWorrell

Sounds positive, all selling well I hope?
"The longer the note, the more dread."

JakeWorrell

Quote from: JakeWorrell on April 10, 2016, 08:44:45 PM

Sounds positive, all selling well I hope?

Blimey I killed this one dead didn't I!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Dr.Ripper

I had stopped following Frost (never stopped listening though!) since I graduated college and started working about 5 years ago. Apparently I missed quite a bit! I was youtubing Jethro Tull, and I was reminded of a Frost Report where John Mitchell sang and played Thick as a Brick, much to the chagrin of Jem. So I looked up Frost reports and I saw Heartstrings on the youtube channel. I was so confused until I saw the new album coming out in just a month! Needless to say I pre-ordered it on the spot. It sounds great, and I loved going through all the Frost reports and seeing Jem pour so much passion and detail into his work. Reminded me of why I loved this band in the first place.

Oh and apparently I missed a big thing about an ELP cover? It sounded neat. Is it one of the few things that's been lost on the internet now? anyway, nice to be back!
whut

BrendanGee

Quote from: Dr.Ripper on April 17, 2016, 10:18:31 PM
Oh and apparently I missed a big thing about an ELP cover? It sounded neat. Is it one of the few things that's been lost on the internet now? anyway, nice to be back!

Welcome back.  :)
The cover of Fanfare never got "officially" released though it has been played in a number of subsequent radio broadcasts.
I certainly don't think there's anyone around on the forum that would have a copy of the track...  ;)
Bring on the Trumpets!

Mikey

Quote from: Dr.Ripper on April 17, 2016, 10:18:31 PM
I had stopped following Frost (never stopped listening though!) since I graduated college and started working about 5 years ago. Apparently I missed quite a bit! I was youtubing Jethro Tull, and I was reminded of a Frost Report where John Mitchell sang and played Thick as a Brick, much to the chagrin of Jem. So I looked up Frost reports and I saw Heartstrings on the youtube channel. I was so confused until I saw the new album coming out in just a month! Needless to say I pre-ordered it on the spot. It sounds great, and I loved going through all the Frost reports and seeing Jem pour so much passion and detail into his work. Reminded me of why I loved this band in the first place.

I'm sure if you PM me your email address it may arrive. & welcome back

(What did I say about Sex & Dogs?  ;D ;D ;D)