Falling Satellites - Pre Orders are GO!!!!!!!

Started by Mooncat, March 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoncharles

The thing is my postoffice often steals things from me. Like, very very often. And I really hope it will be delivered when I'm home.
A fairytale in negative

Mooncat

Yep, super Nellie usually tries to get it so that UK delivery is on release day, if circumstances allow.
Obviously the more far flung Frosties have to wait a little longer  :(
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: Mooncat on May 25, 2016, 12:18:35 PM
Yep, super Nellie usually tries to get it so that UK delivery is on release day, if circumstances allow.
Obviously the more far flung Frosties have to wait a little longer  :(

Hmmm, I'm probably a lot closer to Nellie (physically) than some UK-based Frost*ies, and yet because of the intervening bit of shallow water called the North Sea, I probably won't get my copy until next week ... bah humbug.

JakeWorrell

We'll all cross our fingers for you Manon and hopefully you'll get it ASAP. I suppose you could listen to it on Spotify (or similar) once it has been released while you wait for the physical album to arrive
"The longer the note, the more dread."

BrendanGee

I'm anticipating that mine might not show up on Friday given that I live in Scotland but we'll just have to wait and see.
That being said I've always had a positive experience when ordering things from everyone's favourite Merch Fairy.  :)
Also, I hope you receive your copy without any problems, manon.
Bring on the Trumpets!

manoncharles

Thank you all for your nice words <3
Hurray for the Merch Fairy !!
A fairytale in negative

gr8gonzo

I thought the far flung orders were shipped early, so they'd arrive Friday. That's been my experience in the past, anyway. Was that just wishful thinking this time 'round?  :-\
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

lyn

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

rogerg

Quote from: gr8gonzo on May 26, 2016, 02:20:05 AM
I thought the far flung orders were shipped early, so they'd arrive Friday. That's been my experience in the past, anyway. Was that just wishful thinking this time 'round?  :-\

fingers crossed!

Neilgwhite

I got my copy from Amazon and am now having a blast as it's just appeared in my AutoRip library ...... So happy, but I'll be so tired tomorrow
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

owen

Wow, never thought of that. Nellie, can you do an auto rip for everyone? Nellie???

manoncharles

I think it was on Spotify at midnight Frost* time.
A fairytale in negative

JakeWorrell

Quote from: rogerg on May 27, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
Quote from: manoncharles on May 27, 2016, 08:54:29 AM
I think it was on Spotify at midnight Frost* time.

https://thetrichordist.com/2016/05/26/songwriter-would-need-288-million-spins-to-equal-average-spotify-employee-salary/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:(

As terrible as this is, I think pretty much everyone who is on this forum will be buying a physical copy anyway so listening on Spotify only throws more (albeit fractions of) pennies into the Frost* pot.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

manoncharles

Let's just play it 24/7 on Deezer + Spotify + anything else
http://tuneefy.com/a/rovue
A fairytale in negative