Falling Satellites - Pre Orders are GO!!!!!!!

Started by Mooncat, March 14, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

Quote from: BrendanGee on May 31, 2016, 10:58:59 AM
Quote from: JakeWorrell on May 31, 2016, 09:28:11 AM
I was eavesdropping Jem on twitter, and he said to one person that its very possible that there may be a version of the Vinyl master on bandcamp in the future. He didn't say when though, I got the impression it was likely to be quite a while away. Source: https://twitter.com/Here_Be_Frost/status/736638979051782144

Possibly when he gets the rights back, much like what happened with the Milliontown release on Bandcamp? That's a number of years away though.

Possibly. He might be able to work something out with InsideOut though, I can't imagine why they would want to turn down potential extra sales.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

BrendanGee

Bring on the Trumpets!

Rook

Many sads... After waiting patiently for my preorder it arrived today with 1 cd and Tshirt package instead of the 2 that were ordered (and paid for). Since I am seeing the friend I ordered with tomorrow, I kinda need to pass his on, leaving me Frost***less for longer. I realise "stuff happens", but it is disappointing none the less. :(

Rook

Cool, Nellie is on it. :) Three cheers! (Hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray!)

owen

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Nellie

Quote from: JakeWorrell on April 14, 2016, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: JakeWorrell on April 10, 2016, 08:44:45 PM
Quote from: Nellie on April 06, 2016, 04:14:57 PM
Not sold out as they're not even printed yet. I just need to change the levels on the shop. :-)

Sounds positive, all selling well I hope?

Blimey I killed this one dead didn't I!
Soz ;-)
It's in the post!