Main Menu

In or Out

Started by Jem, March 14, 2016, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Hello chums!

First off, thank you thems that have already pre-ordered the thingy wot we made. You're all lovely and fragrant and this means I can now order the tour t-shirts. :)

Secondly, I wanted to ask you what you wanted to do. Obviously the new site is now up and running, do you want me to link the forum up to it? Or do we prefer being a little shining castle of unique and lovely biscuit obsessives floating in the interwebbular soup?

Lemme know and I shall make it happen. Or not obviously.  :)

Ta. Jem

owen

TBH I'm not bothered. Is there an advantage (or the opposite) from a commercial point of view? What promotes the band better? Because we'd all be behind that.

manoncharles

A fairytale in negative

D S

The forum has always been linked to the website previously so I'd be inclined to link it again.  Frost*ies come and Frost*ies go and fresh recruits are always welcome - the hard core will always be here whatever.  Munching biscuits and going off topic.

But never mind that.  Did you know that Superman vs. Aliens is an American comic book limited series about a battle between the superhero Superman and the aliens created by H. R. Giger (a.k.a. the Xenomorphs), from the Alien film series? The writers use the plot device of Superman's powers temporarily diminishing- due to him being in a location with a distinct lack of yellow sunlight that his body requires to give him his powers- to make the Xenomorphs a believable threat to the Man of Steel.  Arriving back in Earth's solar system, Superman's powers are restored just in time to stop the chestburster from emerging, allowing him to "crush" it and regurgitate out of his system before catching the falling satellite, Kimble subsequently killing the last Alien.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

No matter what, I really can't be arsed with Superman. I don't suppose I'd cheer on the alien. I'd think about it, though

johninblack

I'll have a Fox's Cream Crunch please.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mordwin

I'd guess a link would show the world us Frosties* exist... but then again it'd also show the world that we are all quite mad :D

No stron preference either way, but if having a bunch of loveable loons linked to the main site is good for business, go for it :)

manoncharles

New members are warmly welcomed here from my experience xx
A fairytale in negative

tigermoth

I'm out, but under the table it doesn't show. But that's neither here nor there. I'm stil a comparative newby round here, but if it's been linked before it'd be nice to keep up tradition. :)

manoncharles

But before it's linked - make sure the top right of the forum Header links to the new website too  ;) ;) ;)
A fairytale in negative

L33VEY

I think we have nothing to hide.

Oh, wait a minute...
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

JakeWorrell

Feel free to plug us back into the matrix boss!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

lyn

Whatever,  so long as the Frost*ie ( ;)) to F***nutter  (:-X) ratio is such that our lovely and generous Mods (  8)) stay sane...
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

lyn

No clue why that was so huge,  the forum  must think it is really important.  Sorry...  :-[
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

rogerg

Quote from: manoncharles on March 15, 2016, 07:33:44 PM
But before it's linked - make sure the top right of the forum Header links to the new website too  ;) ;) ;)

I'll get on that...  ;D