Logistics plan Frost* on tour 2016

Started by lyn, May 07, 2016, 09:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: D S on May 09, 2016, 07:30:47 AM
Quote from: Mordwin on May 08, 2016, 11:22:08 PM
Quote from: D S on May 08, 2016, 04:07:33 PM
Just Edinburgh for me I'm afraid.

Same here... but glad a few of you are making the perilous journey north to join us :)
One does not simply walk into Scotland...  ;)

The LOTR joke notwithstanding, I rather suspect that you might manage it if you tried it here ...  8)

D S

Indeed.  And also just down the road from me, with a Big Banana to ward off any roving Orcs.  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: D S on May 09, 2016, 06:56:16 PM
Indeed.  And also just down the road from me, with a Big Banana to ward off any roving Orcs.  8)

With that weather, I presume it was yesterday. Or pretty much any time of the year :-)

D S

:P Er, no - that wasn't yesterday.  The give-away is not the weather but the fact that the Big Banana has not been in my possession for a long time now!  ;)
SW Scotland has actually been having something of a mini-heatwave over the last few days.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-36247159
Come on, you\'re a lion!

BrendanGee

Indeed, there's even been this shiny thing in the sky. I've been told it's called "The Sun"...I don't trust it.  ;)
Bring on the Trumpets!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: BrendanGee on May 10, 2016, 03:50:55 PM
Indeed, there's even been this shiny thing in the sky. I've been told it's called "The Sun"...I don't trust it.  ;)

No, you're thinking of the newspaper. The shiny sky one is far more trustworthy ... ;-)

owen

Don't trust either: one gives you cancer the other is one.

L33VEY

Just been looking for cheap hotels in Reading for next week - think I'll be driving home that night...

EDIT - wait a mo, this is Frost*.  Ibis booked.  1 minute walk from Sub89
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age