Previous topic - Next topic

NeiloMac

The album, I has it.

It's rather good, isn't it?   ;D

Trapezium Artist

This is The Netherlands calling ...

Our 12 points go to ...

Or would go to, if we'd heard it yet ...  :(

In the meantime, here's one of our favourite tunes from 1975, perhaps providing inspiration to Jem, John, Nathan, & Craig for this summer's stage outfits.  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI78Bqp6z6g

lyn

Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

Ivor

H3WMW

Hey gang!!  Long time no see. It's been a while since I've been on here but you know what, I'm glad I'm still a member of this great forum.

I have received my "clear vinyl" copy of the new Falling Satellites album today which comes with a complimentary CD as well.

What a stunning album. My favourite album of 2016 for definite!!! Love it. Love it. LOVE IT!!!!!

And well done to my friend Paul Tippett who designed the album cover and artwork. Amazing stuff!!!!

I'm one happy Frost*ie this morning!!  ;D

Ivor

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Rook

The Australian ones were sent out early, weren't they? So we could all have a listen together? And I wouldn't have to sit hear and read all the rave reviews while I sit here and sadly watch the mailbox for my preorder? Guys?

<wipes away a tear>

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: Rook on May 27, 2016, 01:51:26 PM
The Australian ones were sent out early, weren't they? So we could all have a listen together? And I wouldn't have to sit hear and read all the rave reviews while I sit here and sadly watch the mailbox for my preorder? Guys?

<wipes away a tear>

Join the club, mate, I'm afraid  :(

Brom

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on May 27, 2016, 01:56:26 PM
Quote from: Rook on May 27, 2016, 01:51:26 PM

<wipes away a tear>

Join the club, mate, I'm afraid  :(

I'm in the club too!  :'( Never mind, something to look forward to
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

owen

Clearly the Wigan postie also delivers in NL and Oz >:( >:( :(

EDIT  ;D ;D ;D

DavSel

Happy Frost* day all you wonderful Frost*ies!  ;D

D S

CD, t-shirt and signed postcard in today's post!  8)  Thanks Nellie (& Royal Mail).
First listen coming up shortly.
I notice in the sleeve notes Jem thanks "the Mighty Frosties for unstinting years of love and support whatever the weather".  :)  Thank you Jem for providing us with the reason to be Frost*ies in the first place!
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: D S on May 27, 2016, 06:29:25 PM
I notice in the sleeve notes Jem thanks "the Mighty Frosties for unstinting years of love and support whatever the weather".  :)  Thank you Jem for providing us with the reason to be Frost*ies in the first place!

Yes, this a million times!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

wmsheep2

Nope - Guessing (hoping) things will turn up tomorrow whilst I am at work.

Nevermind - got the new BBT album to listen to.