The unfair of the common ant

Started by RobRideout, May 28, 2016, 11:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRideout

So I mentioned about Jem's ELP remix to a friend the other day and remember it sounding utterly uncredible. Does anyone know if there was a cheeky/leaky version put out somewhere?

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Mikey

Mikey

Drarok

Thanks, but I already have a couple of copies of it. ;D

I just didn't put it on my collection of stuff site 'cause I wasn't sure about the rules surrounding it.

owen

I'm pretty sure the rules are simple. You put it up and you get threatening letters from lawyers :o

Ivor

I'm sorry, I don't know what anyone's talking about. I have no MP3, and neither do I have any intention of owning any such thing. Rogues, the lot o' ya!

JakeWorrell

It's a shame we have to act like this with regard to this hypothetical piece of music.

Jem clearly put an awful lot of hard work and love into it (or would have, if it existed), and it clearly is (would be) excellent and more casual Frost* fans should be able to hear it (if they could). It should be part of the Frost* repertoire proper.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

RobRideout

Ah man thanks SO much, it's so cool!

Although I do think it should be grouped with Jem's other stuff, like the B sides, rather than being put as one of the Frost* songs.

I just love the story surrounding it every time. These non-progressive proggers man. It's such a sorry tale!

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around