Main Menu

Numbers video

Started by D S, May 31, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exnCIi-MLkc

Well, that put a smile on my face this lunchtime - first ever official Frost* video.  8)
(With added ironing board!  ;D)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

MikeEvs

and damn good it is too :)

sawtooth

Really is good isn't it - very clever post-production and love the bit where it goes from monochrome to colour. Very impressed!

JakeWorrell

Yep it's great. Suitably Frost*y in my opinion. It wouldn't be very Frost* to just do a video of them playing and looking into the camera all serious.

Although on the next video they might prove me wrong there!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

BrendanGee

There are quite a few bits that remind me of the "hollow face" illusion, like at around 1:33 in the video when Jem's head is rotating around.
Really cool video, top marks to all that worked on it.  :)
Bring on the Trumpets!

RobRideout

Super duper video! Makes me want to dig out the old pin thing that I used to have where you can make a handprint/faceprint in it. Y'all know what I'm talking about, right?

owen

Quote from: RobRideout on May 31, 2016, 05:45:54 PM
Super duper video! Makes me want to dig out the old pin thing that I used to have where you can make a handprint/faceprint in it. Y'all know what I'm talking about, right?

Yes!

DavSel

This has made my Monday!  ;D

Mordwin

The things you can do with Kinect sensors :D

Peter Gabriel did something similar-ish for Red Rain on the Back to Front tour, but whilst that was live, it wasn't as cool... the inside-outside-inside effect makes it :)

rogerg

Quote from: BrendanGee on May 31, 2016, 02:31:17 PM
There are quite a few bits that remind me of the "hollow face" illusion, like at around 1:33 in the video when Jem's head is rotating around.
Really cool video, top marks to all that worked on it.  :)

I noticed that, too!!

it's all so good.

Geetar

Well, wasn't that fun!
This space for sale.

D S

Quote from: Geetar on June 01, 2016, 03:00:09 PM
Well, wasn't that fun!
Welcome back - long time no see!  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Geetar

;D

Been a bit busy - hope you've all been well.....!
This space for sale.

leelustig

Not only is the song addictive, but these visuals are akin to 'video crack'. Seriously well done.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere