Main Menu

Hi Everyone

Started by stelyn, December 14, 2008, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stelyn

Hi All,
Been lurking (that sounds dead creepy doesn't it) around the forum for a while so I just thought I'd say hello.
How many peeps check high street cd stores if they're passing to see if any Frost* stuff on the shelves, I do and I'm always dissappointed. So imagine the warm and fuzzy feeling that came over me when I found Milliontown in stock in the Virgin store in TIMES SQUARE New York, and someone checking it out :shock:  :shock:  :shock: .
I was there for a surprise 50th birthday pressie, are there any other elderly frostie types hanging around here?
Saw the lads at manchester earlier on this year with SB and I'm looking forward to gigs next year.
All the very best to everyone for xmas!

Steve

Pedro

Welcome Stelyn and a belated happy 50th!

Cool pressie! :D

I am bearing down on my 49th early next year so not too far behind you!
I haven't seen any Frost* in the shops at all but then I haven't actually been to a record shop for grazing purposes for quite some time - it's usually just targetted surgical strikes like Chrimbo/Birthdays, etc.

Hope you enjoy yourself on here.
Would you like to declare your biscuit of choice?  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

Welcome to the forum I have spotted EIMA for sale in HMV and Zavvi in London

Brom

Hello Stelyn, don't worry mate you are not alone, I'm on the same side of the fence as yer goodself!  :D

Good sightings there.  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Gandalf1986

Ahoy there, mate! Welcome! :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

wickedwitch

sawtooth

Hi Stelyn - glad you made the jump from lurker to poster! Welcome, and a Happy Belated Birthday. :D

RWA

I'm 40 now but feel like 42. Which is just 8 years away from 50. So there you go!  ;)

Welcome to the family!  :)

Lacklight

I'm 47 so not far behind, although after a weekend of rawk watching Warrior Soul, Ricky Warwick, Black Stone Cherry, Sevendust and The Stone Gods, I feel about 100 and am as deaf as someone of that age!  :D

AnsOnkruid

O hai, welcome! :) Biscuit?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mouse

Welcome friendo!  :)  Arm yourself with a biscuit and jump in...

stelyn

Thanks for the welcome messages folks!!!!!

But on a serious note, I'm rather partial to choccy digestives but often find myself strangely drawn orange club biccies if I'm doing the shopping :)  :)  :)

Nellie

Is that milk chocolate digestives or plain as there is a time for both (I think)?
It's in the post!

catherine

The new-fangled chocolate digestives with a secret layer of caramel in them are rather yummy...

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"The new-fangled chocolate digestives with a secret layer of caramel in them are rather yummy...
Oh, not tried one of them yet, they sound very, very yummy :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"