Pix from the Voodoo Rooms 17th June 2016

Started by Ivor, August 20, 2016, 11:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivor

I've decided (reluctantly) to post these, as I was so unhappy with the situation at the gig (could hardly see anything - no fault of the band) and that the pix are, frankly, a bit crap. :) So, basically, unless you were six foot tall, or situated in the front two or three rows, you weren't going to see much. Let's just say I'm on the short side of 5'7", so I had to plonk myself on the steps leading to the kitchens, which gave me a two foot elevation advantage, but meant I was restricted to one particular angle of shot. Dullsville, Arizona. Anyhoo... here they are, poor, miniscule selection that it is.

owen

Ummm....they're pretty good I think.

I've decided not to publish mine from Bilston, even though I'm 6ft tall and had a good view. Mainly because I didn't take any as I manage to decapitate everyone

rogerg

D S

Absolutely nothing wrong with those! 8) Love the facial expressions you caught.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mordwin

Better than mine anyway...

And yeah, it was pretty packed... good news for the band, but maybe not the best for us punters.

Maybe the Liquid Rooms next time round then lads? :)

Ivor

Thanks fellas. I think I'd just over-hyped the whole thing in my mind beforehand, envisaging unlimited access and mobility, etc... :D It was just so frustrating (once I'd chosen my position) being limited to that one perspective, and by the time I'd realised, the main floor was absolutely heaving. I suppose I'm happy with the shots I did get, but more than a little peeved that I couldn't do my usual wander around, taking all sorts of shots.

Mikey

I used to have a signature

H3WMW

manoncharles

The guys look so handsome in there :D
I LOVE this epic shot of Nathan :D
A fairytale in negative