Stream of Passion, Awake by Design and Triaxis

Started by MikeEvs, October 15, 2016, 11:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

Last night I photographed Stream of Passion, Awake by Design and Triaxis at the Bierkeller in Bristol.

You can read Brstol247.com's review of the gig HERE

Triaxis opened the night:

IMG_0685 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_0755 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_4932 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

Next up were Awake by Design:

IMG_0807 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_5080 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

Then it was headliners Stream of Passion:

IMG_5288 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_5297 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

IMG_5482 by Mike Evans, on Flickr

You can view the full album on Facebook HERE or on Flickr HERE

It's funny when I get back to the hotel last night and started looking through my photos I was really unhappy with them.  I thought I'd totally messed up and these were the worst photos I'd taken in a while.  Took me till 2am to pick out a few photos to sent to Bristol247 for the review.

Came home this afternoon and added them to Facebook and as of right now they have over 60 likes which ok isn't a huge amount but it's more than I usually get  ;D

rogerg

Awesome, Mike.  And as for Triaxis, the bass never looked so good!  (Sorry, JJ and Nathan!!) 

;D

MikeEvs

Quote from: rogerg on October 16, 2016, 01:58:23 PM
Awesome, Mike.  And as for Triaxis, the bass never looked so good!  (Sorry, JJ and Nathan!!) 

;D

Thanks Rob,  as for the Bass player her name is Becky Baldwin and she's the hardest working bass player I know.  She plays in about 4 or 5 bands as well as teaching bass.  She played this set with Triaxis at 8pm and then went on to play another gig at 10pm that featured some of her students.  A couple of days before this gig she'd been in Belgium playing a gig with one of the other bands she's in.

rogerg

Quote from: MikeEvs on October 16, 2016, 02:09:38 PM

;D

Thanks Rob,  as for the Bass player her name is Becky Baldwin and she's the hardest working bass player I know.  She plays in about 4 or 5 bands as well as teaching bass.  She played this set with Triaxis at 8pm and then went on to play another gig at 10pm that featured some of her students.  A couple of days before this gig she'd been in Belgium playing a gig with one of the other bands she's in.

Wow.  Sadly, that seems to be the way to make music pay these days...  :(

Mikey

;D
Looks like she's pimped hers as well  8)
I used to have a signature