Main Menu

Merry Frost*mas!

Started by manoncharles, December 13, 2016, 05:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoncharles

Have you seen the new website? It's all Frost*y and Christmassy!

Best of timing to wish everybody a pleasant Christmas season.

Whether it's a frosty one or a 35+ degrees one like here, it's obviously going to be a Frost*y one :)
A fairytale in negative

Pedro

...and the very same to you. :D

Of course, the snowflakes falling on the website could be Frost*erisks...and there could be a link to the advent calendar...but hey ho, it 's probably better for being done professionally. ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

ooh, haven't found the link to the calendar yet....

actually, I'm having trouble with the site when I use Safari(OSX Version 10.0.1 (12602.2.14.0.7)).  Things like the social media links at the bottom of the Home page aren't working. 

It seems fine in Chrome, and the Facebook thing at the bottom has a link to the Advent calendar....  though I assumed those social media things update automagically, so the Advent link won't always be there?

tigermoth

Seasons greetings indeed. Merry Frostmas to all. :) I'll blast the album at the dinner table on Christmas day. That should add an interesting touch to the proceedings. :)
Oh, and enjoy this dodgy Frost related offering. :)
https://tigermothtales.bandcamp.com/track/snowbound-snowman

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

I used to have a signature

rogerg

heh

Actually, it occurred to me that I read your post incorrectly, and that the Frost*erisks and calendar links were things you thought should be on the page, rather than what was already there.  So, yes!  There should be a link to the Advent calendar, and yes, Frost*erisks!  ;D

RobRideout

Just digging through all the Frost* related xmas posts on here and It's making me feel SUPER festive :) I never realised how much Frost* stuff gets me in the christmas spirit! Thanks for the links dudes. That Tigermoth Cover is super delicious. Very nice work, dude!