Where's good to put a remix these days?

Started by Pedro, December 17, 2008, 12:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Where's a good (i.e. free and convenient) site to put a remix these days?

I have a small offering I've thrown together and I'd like to put it somewhere that is right-click-downloadable for folks to get at easily.

I guess you could call this the smaller of my two contributions to the Frost*ie Family Feast this Chrimbo - I'm still working on the "Turkey"....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

I have tons of space/bandwidth, too, if you need more.

PhilHarmonic

Excellent! And , I know it's on a different thread, but the 'Toys' video is absolutely stunning!  I can't stop laughing and pausing the vid to try and get all the jokes and side lines in it.  Genius and a BIG thanks you for all your time and effort to get this published.

Anyway, have a similar question - how can I get my Yuletide offering up on this o' site?  I threatened to do this a few weeks ago but am at a loss!?  :oops:

Any one care to advise?  These things seem to, on the face of it, so complicated, but are, in reality, probably very simple.

Thanks in advance.
I play the right notes but not necessarily in the correct order

Rick

As i have done with a couple of others in the last few days, mail me the file and i will mail you back a link to post, also anyone else wants anything hosted let me know, one of my servers is just basically sat there doing Frost related stuff as long as its needed, its not used at the moment for anything else kinda spare if you like...

pm me for email address..

Rick