I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick

That Santa is looking particularly young this year.

And already knows how to party :D

landslug

Quote from: "EVP"DOH!  Yeah still here in Mexico. I could imagine being due east of the lake those winds would have been even nastier! Luckily they died off by daybreak. I woke at 10 AM to more lake effect
that decided to park itself over Oswego County. Thankfully that didn't amount to any much
being a holiday.

Thanks for the beverage offer! Unfortunately due to some medication I'm currently taking
alcohol is a big no no :(  How was your Christmas up there yonder?

Fortunately H20 town is just far enough north to avoid a lot of the lake effect snow - at least for this week. The wind was ferocious and caused pretty much everything to ice over.
Alcohol is a bit of a no-no for me too, but anyone would understand making an exception this week if they'd ever met my family   :shock:

Since I'm here, I'd like to announce that the Eagles will defeat the Dallas Cowboys this weekend!   :x

MikeEvs

Quote from: "landslug"
Quote from: "EVP"Since I'm here, I'd like to announce that the Eagles will defeat the Dallas Cowboys this weekend!   :x

And quite right you were too, the way they played you'd never have guessed that was a must win game for the Cowboys

landslug

I thought it would be a much closer game than that .. very odd too that the two other teams that had to pull off upsets to get the birds in actually did.

If they keep playing like that, we could have a philly super bowl to go along with the world series win    :D

Bert

I'd like to announce that tomorrow will be New Years Eve, and that it doesn't seem a week ago since I was beering it up on Xmas Eve, and then the next day will be New Years Day, which won't feel like it's been a week since Xmas and then it'll all be over and it'll be 2009, which doesn't seem like 9 years ago since it was 2000...
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Bert"...then it'll all be over and it'll be 2009, which doesn't seem like 9 years ago since it was 2000...
Bugger. Is it?
Blimey. How'd that happen, then?
* May contain nuts.

Bert

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Bert"...then it'll all be over and it'll be 2009, which doesn't seem like 9 years ago since it was 2000...
Bugger. Is it?
Blimey. How'd that happen, then?

No idea...
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Philadelphia

Quote from: "landslug"If they keep playing like that, we could have a philly super bowl to go along with the world series win    :D

Would that be something like this? (:-D
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mikey

Quote from: "Philadelphia"
Quote from: "landslug"If they keep playing like that, we could have a philly super bowl to go along with the world series win    :D

Would that be something like this? (:-D
:D  Nice one

Don't forget to waste that extra second tonight in a really useful way
I used to have a signature

landslug

I cant tell if that's a super bowl, but it sure is nice   :D

Rockmelter

I'd like to announce that tonight I had a dream about NOT getting an autograph from the Travis lead singer, and even though both he and his wife were very nice to me, he didn't convince me that it was right not to sign it for me. :/

(I don't even have them in my last.fm library, maybe that's why)
Rockmelter

MikeEvs

I'd like to announce Matt Ryan made to many rookie mistakes, and I wish I could stay up for the colts game

rogerg

I'd like to announce that my gf, Cairn and I, are engaged!  whee!

8-)