I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

It's in the post!

Rick

That my wife yesterday has just had a half knee replacement at 44 years of age, fu*ked it was, bloody volleyball :twisted:

RacingHippo

That a scheme I hatched only yesterday is, after much slicing, hacking, gluing and soldering, well on the way to fruition and might yet be completed in time for Saturday night.

Quote from: "Rick"...my wife yesterday has just had a half knee replacement
Crikey Rick! Hope it all went/goes well.
When are they going to do the other half?
* May contain nuts.

Rick

Quote from: "RacingHippo"That a scheme I hatched only yesterday is, after much slicing, hacking, gluing and soldering, well on the way to fruition and might yet be completed in time for Saturday night.

Intriguing, do tell??

Also thanks, all seems to have gone fine although morphine seems to be her friend at the moment :D

Mikey

Quote from: "Rick"That my wife yesterday has just had a half knee replacement at 44 years of age, fu*ked it was, bloody volleyball :twisted:
Get well soon Mrs Rick
I used to have a signature

Philadelphia

Quote from: "Rick"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"That a scheme I hatched only yesterday is, after much slicing, hacking, gluing and soldering, well on the way to fruition and might yet be completed in time for Saturday night.

Intriguing, do tell??

Also thanks, all seems to have gone fine although morphine seems to be her friend at the moment :D

I hope she's not in too much pain and that she'll feel better very soon!

I'd like to announce that I've finished packing and will be leaving for the airport in an hour or so. I guess I'll see many of you on Saturday!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Bert

I'd like to announce that I've a monster cold and don't know whether I can struggle all the way to The Peel now from Norwich.

Sniff !  :(
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

johninblack

Quote from: "Bert"I'd like to announce that I've a monster cold and don't know whether I can struggle all the way to The Peel now from Norwich.

Sniff !  :(
That's not good. :evil:  I hope you make a quick and full recovery, you have about 24 hours to do so, I'm sure you can manage that.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Nellie

Dose yourself up with massive amounts of echinaecea and OJ. (and biscuits).
It's in the post!

D S

I'd like to announce I'll be getting up around 5.30 tomorrow morning* to drive down to Surrey to see the in-laws and then slip off to Kingston!  See you all there!   :D

(*so if I yawn, I'm not bored, just knackered - OK?!)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

wickedwitch

i'd like to announce that all the biscuit decorations have mysteriously disappeared off the tree and my kids have no appetite. it's a mystery.

Ash

:lol:

I'd like to announce that I had a scrumptious venison thing at my Xmas do today and that I am off to the Bluebell railway tomorrow.
Ash
xxx

tomskerous

I'd like to announce that I've broken up for Christmas, after four of the most fascinating months of my working life. And that it's a joy to be managing people again - we both get so bloody much out of it if done properly.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Ash

I'd like to announce that TFL ought to put later trains on
Ash
xxx

catherine

I'd like to announce that it takes a long time to drive from the Peel back to Cambridge and my friend's sat-nav kept losing the signal so we went around in circles for the first 40 mins of our journey last night.