I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedwitch

i'd like to announce that i'd full of cold but happy. x

tomskerous

I'd like to announce that the white wine and fino has gone into the fridge in preparation for tomorrow's party.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Dave M

Id like to announce that after 4 hours and 7 bottles of wine the neighbours have gone home .... and I'm mildly bladdered !
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Brom

I'd like to announce that I'm not at work, and I'm about to start my Christmas shopping!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

johninblack

I'd like to announce the feeling of anticlimax I'm feeling after such a great weekend.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Hemispherical Walter

I'd like to announce that I officially have absolutely nothing to announce
All my designs simplified
And all of my plans compromised
All of my dreams sacrificed

Philadelphia

...that I am home, gutted that I couldn't stay longer and relive this weekend over and over again - as well as overjoyed after having such a wonderful time and hanging out with Frost*ies at the gigs and outside of the gigs too (who knew that looking for a curry house in the middle of the night could be that much fun?).
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Ash

No curry houses in Kingston I hear   :shock:   - you all ended up with kebabs?

I can heartily recommend the greasy spoon near the Peel, it was scrummy and just what the doctor ordered in my delicate state the next day for Tinyfish (we also saw Johnny Vaughn in there  :shock: )
Ash
xxx

Philadelphia

I decided to be the odd one out and went for chips and chicken wings. My fingers are still greasy. (:-/
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Ash

Probably a good move, kebabs always seem like a good idea at the time...
Ash
xxx

LivingForever

But these were the most exquisite kebabs ever, proper chicken breast meat chargrilled to perfection, crisp cabbage and crunchy cucumber.

All served by a man who managed to memorise about 15 orders at once and then promptly forgot who had ordered each one.

Queue carnage... (or cue carnage, actually both were true.)
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

sawtooth

Quote from: "LivingForever"But these were the most exquisite kebabs ever, proper chicken breast meat chargrilled to perfection, crisp cabbage and crunchy cucumber.
I'll second that >burp!<

LivingForever

Hmm, repeating in more ways than one there.  :shock:
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

catherine

There was an Indian takeaway just down the road from the Peel!

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"There was an Indian takeaway just down the road from the Peel!
The first thing I saw out of the hotel window the following morning after opening the curtains was.............A car park and then an indian restraunt in the parade of shops.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"