2 x Free Tickets for the Frost Peel Gig

Started by tomyg, December 17, 2008, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomyg

Greetings fellow Frosties, I have two tickets, (numbers 39 & 40) for this Saturday's Frost gig at the Peel, House of progression, 160 Cambridge Road, Kingston which I am prepared to let any genuine fan have for FREE!!.

As a consequence of a domestic mix up with childcare, two friends have had to cancel leaving my girlfriend and I with a couple of spare tickets.

I'm not asking for any payment (although perhaps a drink for the Mrs and I would be appreciated) but only that you guarantee you will be attending the show.

If you're genuine and quick, you can either collect the tickets from my home which is near Gatwick, my office which is near Woking or on the night outside the venue.

Please send me a private message in order to make arrangements. I'll respond on a first come first served basis.

Well it is Christmas after all.........
Cheers
Tom

tomyg

I DON'T BELIEVE IT....................I can't give these tickets away...
Come on guys, let support all Mr Godfreys fine work.
2 Tickets still available for FREE!! for the Peel gig so PM me now  :!:

TonyB

You're not the only one! I've got one free as well which I'm stunned to say I haven't had a single offer for!!

How strange!!
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

RacingHippo

Yeah... where's flamadiddle? He was after mine but Mikey snagged it first.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

Why not give Twang a ping and see what to do with them, he might take them off your hands?
It's in the post!

flamadiddle

I WILL PAY YOU FACE VALUE FOR BOTH TICKETS!

I saw that the thread had like 30 views by the time I  saw it, so I guessed someone had already PMed you.  Hopefully not.  Have just sent a pm to you, but I will gladly pay you full value for them.

tomyg

Flamadiddle.............consider the tickets yours!
I've sent you a PM with details so look forward to seeing you later.
Glad someone will have the benefit.
Cheers
Tom :D