New album.

Started by tigermoth, September 21, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

So ... who'd like a new Tiger Moth Tales album? :)

D S

Er... me!  8)
More details please.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

No thanks.

Nose suddenly starts growing ;D
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Only if it's something deep related to winter!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

tigermoth

Well after two years of false starts, much doubt, and finding time inbetween various other projects, the new album is recorded. :) I'll be doing a more detailed announcement hopefully within the next seven days. I hope you Frosties will enjoy the new creation. :) You all hold a place in my heart from the earliest of the Cocoon days. :)

Mikey

Well if you're twisting my arm I suppose I'll have to buy it
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

Hello everyone. Sorry if you've seen this elsewhere already, but I've been a bit lax keeping up with everything over the last 3 or 4 weeks.
Anyway, it's my great pleasure (not to say relief) to announce that the new Tiger Moth Tales album The Depths Of Winter is now available for preorder! Oh yea! And to kick things off, here's a new video of a track from the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuZDUKX1-rU

I do hope folks will enjoy the new album and I'll be posting a teaser soon to let you hear more samples from it.
If you like what you hear and wish to pre-order, the links are here. :)
For the CD:
www.whiteknightrecords.co.uk
or for the vinyl here:
https://burningshed.com/tiger-moth-tales_the-depths-of-winter_vinyl
Thanks again and I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think of the album when it comes out. The Mothster. :)

owen

How was America?

plus ordered!

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

Thanks chaps. Much appreciated. The US was great. Got the chance to play with Rachel Flowers and of course Francis which is always a pleasure.  Fantastic folks and wonderful bands. :) A great opotunity to take TMT overseas.

ich_bin_besser

Peter, will the vinyl be available elsewhere, besides Burning Shed? Like, some retailer in Germany?
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

tigermoth

I'm very happy to announce that there's a new and cool way to pre-order the new Tiger Moth Tales album The Depths Of Winter. You can now pre-ordr the physical copy on the TMT Bandcamp page! OH YEA! smile emoticon
This includes the digital pre-order of The Depths of Winter. You get 1 track now (streaming via the free Bandcamp app and also available as a high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more), plus the complete album the moment it's released.
shipping out on or around November 20, 2017.
Here's the magic link you need. smile emoticon
https://tigermothtales.bandcamp.com/album/the-depths-of-winter
Thanks to White Knight for arranging this and thanks to all the lovely mothingtons who have or will make a purchase.

I'm afraid I don't know of any plans for the vinyl to be made available elsewhere at this point. Sorry squire.

owen

ich_bin_besser

Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

tigermoth