CRS BOTY reviews and feedback...

Started by wickedwitch, January 10, 2009, 10:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Innit.

roktog

Hi everyone
Sorry about the delay on this one as it's taken me longer than usual to get my photos from the CRS awards night posted on to Flickr.
Still, I hope that you'll all enjoy seeing them and for those who were there, that it brings back memories of a great evening.
Click this link to view them //http://www.flickr.com/photos/46719991@N00/sets/72157613207109422/detail/

Cheers
Phil

leelustig

roktog,
excellent pictures.
refreshing to see a GREAT camera's perspective on things.
thanks a million.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Pedro

+1
OMG....you command light itself! :shock:
Simply stunning.

Would you mind saying which camera and lens you used for those?
Also can you recall the shutter, aperture and ISO that any one of those were taken at?
Thanks so much for sharing them.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"+1
OMG....you command light itself! :shock:
Simply stunning.

Would you mind saying which camera and lens you used for those?
Also can you recall the shutter, aperture and ISO that any one of those were taken at?
Thanks so much for sharing them.
A bit good ain't they!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

roktog

Many thanks for the comments  :oops: , it's appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Pedro, this was the first outing for my Canon EOS5D mkII, which replaces my mkI. The lens was the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM.
ISO was 6400 and aperture priority was set at f/5.6 leaving the camera to sort out shutter speed. Fortunately, despite my age, my hands are still pretty steady!  :)
(Hope this isn't too geeky for everyone else!)

Cheers
Phil

Fogeyspasm

Stunning stuff. Think you were stood next to me for some of these. Brilliant stuff. Thought about taking my camera but as not CRS members we had to resort to my sons small cheap camera and it was too dark to use it except for the pics of him with Dec and Jem.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

johninblack

Quote from: "roktog"this was the first outing for my Canon EOS5D mkII, which replaces my mkI. The lens was the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM.

When my very, very rich uncle pops his clogs and leaves me his stunningly outrageous fortune I'm gonna get me one of those.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Mr roktog, those photos are wonderful! I now want to go to a gig just to see if I can et some decent photos...  ;)

And isn't Steve Hackett looking quite good for his age? That was a surprise!

LivingForever

Quote from: "Mouse"And isn't Steve Hackett looking quite good for his age? That was a surprise!

That's what getting divorced does for you...  :lol:
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/