Main Menu

The Dark Side

Started by Brom, December 21, 2008, 11:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brom

Following on from a few very important biscuit discussions at last nites get together at The Peel - with thanks to Twang for the plates of assorted biccies at the bar!!   :D

Anyway, I was very surprised to hear that other Frosties were unaware of the phenomenon which has appeared on the shelves of our local store.  :o

Ladies and Gents, I would like to announce.........

I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

catherine

tomskerous

'New' in Tunnocks tectonic timescale perhaps, but they've been out for a year or so surely? I'd like to know what people think of them now - at the time I wasn't convinced they'd got the balance right. Sticking dark chocolate on the outside of the same old wafers just didn't quite work.

Or am I being a curmudgeon with no sense of taste here?
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Brom

Quote from: "tomskerous"'New' in Tunnocks tectonic timescale perhaps, but they've been out for a year or so surely? I'd like to know what people think of them now - at the time I wasn't convinced they'd got the balance right. Sticking dark chocolate on the outside of the same old wafers just didn't quite work.

Or am I being a curmudgeon with no sense of taste here?

I had to look up the definition of curmudgeon - I'm so happy!! - for the first time in my life I feel I have an identity.  :D

PS I quite like them!  :D you old git!!  :lol:

Oh, and stop calling me Surely.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Philadelphia

Awwww!!! As much as I enjoyed the Jaffa Cakes, the Caramel Logs were just incredible (thanks, Mikey!!!). I looked in every friggin' shop after the security check at the airport to see if anyone was selling them but there weren't any to be bought.
Dark chocolate ones sound even better! The dark chocolate tea cakes were awesome, too!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Mikey

Quote from: "Philadelphia"Awwww!!! As much as I enjoyed the Jaffa Cakes, the Caramel Logs were just incredible (thanks, Mikey!!!).
There were some Tea cakes as well, both types, did you miss out ??
I used to have a signature

Philadelphia

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Philadelphia"Awwww!!! As much as I enjoyed the Jaffa Cakes, the Caramel Logs were just incredible (thanks, Mikey!!!).

Nope! I had one of the dark ones! Definitely liked them better than the regular kind, but Caramel Logs are my new favourites!
- Pedro

Mikey

Quote from: "Philadelphia"
Quote from: "Mikey"

Nope! I had one of the dark ones! Definitely liked them better than the regular kind, but Caramel Logs are my new favourites!
The tea-cakes were hard to find, both Asda & Sainsburys had sold out.......think my sister got them from Waitrose
I used to have a signature

Philadelphia

Thank your sister for me! (:-D
- Pedro