Main Menu

Old Toys

Started by Mikey, November 07, 2008, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James_S

Quote from: "Pedro"I kind of hoped that everyone's remixes would find a new home automagically. If not, let me know and I'll find somewhere to park them.

Thats a point - although mine is hosted on my server anyway. Having listened to it again recently, I might have to do a bit of tweaking, as there were a couple of things I want to change :D
So many keyboards, so little time!

Rick

If have reinstated all the links on the old forum so that anyone who wants to can complete their toys collections.
Another method is you can also go here and browse the folders rather than from the links on the old forum, there are various folders FOF, Remixes, Unused Songs Etc.

http://public.me.com/rick.burn/

Username is public password is frosties, Trapeze, the stuff you asked for is there too ;)

MikeEvs

Rick I'm pretty sure I have everything but thought I'd check out the link you posted and browse the folders to make sure but  the username and password you've provided don't seem to work

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Rick I'm pretty sure I have everything but thought I'd check out the link you posted and browse the folders to make sure but  the username and password you've provided don't seem to work

Same for me, Rick: username "public" and password "frostie" don't seem to work at the mo.

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"Rick I'm pretty sure I have everything but thought I'd check out the link you posted and browse the folders to make sure but  the username and password you've provided don't seem to work

Same for me, Rick: username "public" and password "frostie" don't seem to work at the mo.
I have most of the clips, PM me.
I used to have a signature

Rick

Sorry my bad, password is frosties not frostie (late night :D )

MikeEvs

Mikey

For those of you that don't know, there are a shed (old forum) load of Frost* & Frost* related clips on there. With some forum members re-mixes which are well worth a listen, in fact, damn fine some of them are. Take plenty of time with you, you'll need it, it's a veritable feast

& thanks to Rick for posting them

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"For those of you that don't know, there are a shed (old forum) load of Frost* & Frost* related clips on there. With some forum members re-mixes which are well worth a listen, in fact, damn fine some of them are. Take plenty of time with you, you'll need it, it's a veritable feast

Indeed; I feel slightly overwhelmed now  :)

Most of the categories are straightforward, but what does FOF mean? Fans Of Frost*? I'm sure all will become clear as I start pushing the download button ...

Thanks again, Rick; very much appreciated.

Rick

Quote from: "Mikey"For those of you that don't know, there are a shed (old forum) load of Frost* & Frost* related clips on there. With some forum members re-mixes which are well worth a listen, in fact, damn fine some of them are. Take plenty of time with you, you'll need it, it's a veritable feast

Indeed; I feel slightly overwhelmed now  :)

Most of the categories are straight forward, but what does FOF mean? Fans Of Frost*? I'm sure all will become clear as I start pushing the download button ...

Thanks again, Rick; very much appreciated.

Your welcome, glad to help, FOF stands for Friends Of Frost, originally it was where Frosties used to put up tracks for other forum members to listen too, this folder only holds some of the first ones as eventually it evolved to links to users own sites, soundclick etc. There is still some nice stuff there though particularly Pedros Dualling Banjos version of other me, classic :)

Mikey

What's this one?

01_The_Song

Don't remember it being in the old warehouse. Unknown artist & album

RacingHippo

Oh, I do hope you managed to rescue Mikey's Milliontown-on-a-Mellotron.
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Oh, I do hope you managed to rescue Mikey's Milliontown-on-a-Mellotron.
Be careful what you wish for !!!!!!!

rogerg

it's plural: frosties

edit: oops!  obviously there was a whole nother page of posts, which I obviously missed.

I blame the soup.

Sean

I thought it was Frost*ies?
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]