Main Menu

Blunders :(

Started by rogerg, May 15, 2019, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D S

Aw, it will be a huge shame to see Blunders go. What a fantastic talent he is and what a great contribution he's made to the band  but I totally understand the issue for all concerned and had wondered when / if this might happen.  As he's now playing with the 2 Steves (Wilson & Hackett), there are simply not enough hours in the day.
Thank you Blunders and all the best for the future.
And now the inevitable question - who's next?
Come on, you\'re a lion!

owen

If he, or she, is half as good he'll be a monster

owen

lyn

I think it has been a privilege to watch this development journey in real time -  live, recorded and in commentary.
Towerblock live at Dingwalls was awesome, but so was talking with Craig at a drum clinic with my kids and mates in Cambridge. And I skipped the last night of the Cambridge Folk Festival to drag everyone to Frost at The Portland Arms, the hottest gig in creation, just to watch Craig and have Frost play round ours... All things change, glad to be part of that journey - and love and luck to all...
Saw the SW HCE warm-up gig at Cambridge, everything changes. That's prog. Been that way since the 70's...
What goes around comes around. Thank you for the music.
What's next then?
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

lyn

Crying (bawling) on the inside

I think it has been a privilege to watch this development journey in real time -  live, recorded and in commentary.
Towerblock live at Dingwalls was awesome, but so was talking with Craig at a drum clinic with my kids* and mates in Cambridge. And I skipped the last night of the Cambridge Folk Festival to drag everyone to Frost* at The Portland Arms, the hottest gig in creation, just to watch Craig and have Frost play round ours... All things change, glad to be part of that journey - and love and luck to all...
Saw the SW HCE warm-up gig at Cambridge, everything changes. That's prog. Been that way since the 70's...
What goes around comes around. Thank you for the music.
What's next then?
*Year 11 are watching....( September's Cambridge year 12
..Welcome to the Machine!)
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

gr8gonzo

All the best to Bleavors in his future endunders. Or something. :D

Frost* does seem to have taken on a tinge of Spinal Tap with its "different drummer on every album" motif, not that that's a bad thing. Keeps things fresh. Much as I'd love the see NDV in the fold in some capacity (like HE has any spare time lol), perhaps I'm not quite ready to speculate on a replacement just yet, as the body's not even gone cold, so to speak. Few have the chops to fill Craig's stool *erm*. Time will tell.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

johninblack

I have, like many of us I would assume, conflicting emotions.

Congratulations Craig for achieving the success you so richly deserve. NEXT!!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Bollocks, a great guy

&
What they said
:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Mordwin