A MASSIVE TANK YOU!! XXXXXXX

Started by Twang, December 23, 2008, 12:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twang

I'd just like to say Thank You so very much to all the top Frost* lads & Frosties*!!

The whole weekend was THE highlight of my Year.

All the very ,very best  & thanks for supporting these mad shows we do.

Lots & Lots of Love,

Twang  :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

johninblack

It's us that need to thank you mate! You guys are absolutely fantastic and without you our lives would be so much the poorer. You are an example to us all, now get the fuck off your computer and get organizing the gigs :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Philadelphia

Like JiB said, we are the ones who should thank YOU guys for putting such great music in such a nice venue! I had a blast this weekend and I'll definitely be back at the Peel for more gigs in the future!
Have a lovely Christmas, sir! (:-)

/Karin B.
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Mick

Gutted i missed the weekend, But Family had to come first(for a change), All those that were new to the Peel, Hope you come to a lot more gigs in 2009, There are some crackers lined up :D

Cynthia's Mallet

Stirling job all round Sir Twang!  Our first venture to The Peel and what a weekend - you've well and truly started something here, we all needed a winter mini-fest fix after Summer's End and this was the 'icing' on the 'jem'  :lol:   Top biscuit distribution by the way... ;)
"Anyone for croquet?..."

Twang

Quote from: "Cynthia's Mallet"Stirling job all round Sir Twang!  Our first venture to The Peel and what a weekend - you've well and truly started something here, we all needed a winter mini-fest fix after Summer's End and this was the 'icing' on the 'jem'  :lol:   Top biscuit distribution by the way... ;)

Cheers, great to see everyone. The Malted Milk bickies went down well with the Frost* boys. In fact I think (know LOL) that Jem ensured he had an entire packet.

Shhh So did I. ;)

LivingForever

Quote from: "Twang"Cheers, great to see everyone. The Malted Milk bickies went down well with the Frost* boys. In fact I think (know LOL) that Jem ensured he had an entire packet.

Ah! So that's where they came from... we thought maybe Jem had stolen them from his poor kids.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"It's us that need to thank you mate! You guys are absolutely fantastic and without you our lives would be so much the poorer. You are an example to us all, now get the fuck off your computer and get organizing the gigs :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Said Jib with his moderators hat on the floor  :D

But....

Word
I used to have a signature

catherine

Quote from: "Mick"Gutted i missed the weekend, But Family had to come first(for a change), All those that were new to the Peel, Hope you come to a lot more gigs in 2009, There are some crackers lined up :D

Cream crackers? Or Christmas crackers? Or Atlanta Crackers? Or even catalytic crackers?

Mick

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "Mick"Gutted i missed the weekend, But Family had to come first(for a change), All those that were new to the Peel, Hope you come to a lot more gigs in 2009, There are some crackers lined up :D

Cream crackers? Or Christmas crackers? Or Atlanta Crackers? Or even catalytic crackers?
Just Crackers :D

wickedwitch

you are a wonderful man Twang. i think we all appreciate the hard work you've put into getting Prog to the masses. The constant bumping of threads on forums, networking, being nice to everyone. You deserve the knighthood of Prog. can we call you Sir Twang?

The Cosmic Lawnmower

A thoroughly brilliant weekend, well done Twang! Not sure how you're going to top it mind  :)

Thanks for all your efforts  ;)

Big Black Shed

Thank you Twang.

Unfortunately we had to bail 3 songs into Tinyfish. Family commitments.

Tinyfish are now firmly on the MUST GO SEE list.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

RacingHippo

I have to say, it was an inspired move getting Tinyfish to do acoustic.
It was exactly what was needed.

If I were wearing a hat, I'd take it off to you, Sir Twang of Peelshire.
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

It was indeed a dashed fine idea and perfectly executed!  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"