A MASSIVE TANK YOU!! XXXXXXX

Started by Twang, December 23, 2008, 12:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

And particular thanks from me, Twang, for putting those two tickets aside for me even after they'd formally sold out: worth their weight in gold, as are you.

Bert

Thank you Twang.

First time at The Peel for me... won't be the last
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Gig Buddy

Quote from: "Bert"Thank you Twang.

Totally agree, though next time Twang, we'll ask you where the nearest curry house is.  :D
Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

LivingForever

Quote from: "Gig Buddy"
Quote from: "Bert"Thank you Twang.

Totally agree, though next time Twang, we'll ask you where the nearest curry house is.  :D

What and miss out on all the fun?  :?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Brom

I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

johninblack

OMG! Did you have to post pictures of the drunken bum?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MrsJiB

I must agree with all the other Frost*ies   A Fantastic weekend of "progginess" Mr Twang.
You excelled yourself

I was asked earlier on this evening by a couple of Sami's workmates what I had done over the weekend,  I told them where I had been and who I had seen and they said, "Was it any good and did you have a good time?" I replied that it was a "Bloody awesome weekend and that I had had a fantastic time. They looked quite taken aback at my answer.....For those of you who have met me you would probably notice that I am not your typical type of "Progger" so they were very surprised by my exuberance and excitement as I told them about my "Brilliant weekend".
Thank you Thank you Thank you Twang you have made me a happy bunny. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Ash

Ash
xxx

keithd

Twang, never been to The Peel before (as it's a long way from South Wales) but it won't be the last visit. Awesome weekend, keep 'em coming  :D
My Hovercraft is full of eels

MikeEvs

I'd just like to say I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit to the peel this weekend. Frost*, Tinyfish and It Bites were all superb and everyone at The Peel ensured the entire weekend ran smoothly

HelenDo

Just want to add my thanks to Twang & Mick for making The Peel the success it is.

There are some great gigs lined up for 2009 & I can't wait  :D

Helen xxx
Keep right on!