Merry Christmas Everyone!

Started by Mouse, December 24, 2008, 03:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landslug

Merry Christmas Everyone (and happy whatever you celebrate to those celebrating any of the other wonderful holidays taking place this time of year).

May 2009 be happy, healthy, and Frost*ed!

:D

ViperK88

Merry xmas all! Listening to Wonderland right now..and I got one of my good friends into Frost this past week  :mrgreen: cheers

Brom

Happy Crimbo one and all in Frost*ie land... Bird's in the oven and the first bottle of homebrew is about to be sampled!!   :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

TonyB

Merry Christmas to all you fellow Frost*ies!!

May everyone over indulge on biscuits, booze and food!
And may I hope to meet some of you lovely people next year!

Here's to a brilliant 2009! :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

enthewhite

Merry Christmas everyone! Just started here in Nuevo Mexico, it's probably old news to all you guys by now  ;)

EIMA definitely made this a happy holiday. I am not sure when Miliontown came out, but I got it around christmas time a couple years ago, so Frost* holds a warm, Christmasy place in my heart.

Rudy

rogerg

we had a wonderful eve and day here, with lots of kids, fun and food!  now the kids are gone(at their mom's), and nap time is over, and it's time to find something to eat!

happy holidays, everyone!!

hey, Philadephia!  what server are you on?

szabiakanich

Merry Christmas to all the Frost*ies around the world! Love ya all. :D

Philadelphia

Quote from: "rogerg"hey, Philadephia!  what server are you on?

A few of the European ones! If you ever decide to switch continents, give me a shout! (;-)
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

rogerg

Quote from: "Philadelphia"
Quote from: "rogerg"hey, Philadephia!  what server are you on?

A few of the European ones! If you ever decide to switch continents, give me a shout! (;-)

will do!  likewise!

For the Horde!

Mouse

Hmm... Why does Christmas bring on an insufferable urge to eat all the food in the house immediately even though I was very well fed from lunch onwards? Shame my computer's refusing to make sound (again, bah!  :evil: ), I could've watched the new Doctor Who again!

Hope everyone had a good an Eve and a Day as I did! 'An Eve And A Day'? Sounds like a good idea for a song...

Where's me geetar?  :D

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"Ditto, You guys have said all that needs to be said. May 2009 be better than 2008.
Word

Quote from: "keithd"Nadolig Llawen everyone :)
Is that a palindrome? :D
I used to have a signature

Geetar

Quote from: "Mouse"Where's me geetar?  :D

Excuse me...? ;)
This space for sale.

ecky p

Merry Christmas and good prog new year.Santa delivered EIMA,Rush dvd and the new Batman movie...saved them all for Boxing Day with a bottle of the red stuff....great day.
But there\'s nothing more to say

Pedro

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "keithd"Nadolig Llawen everyone :)
Is that a palindrome? :D
:D Let's look it up....
Palindrome [n] A word that when spelt backwards reads "Emordnilap".
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"