Main Menu

Ahoy!

Started by Rockmelter, December 25, 2008, 02:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockmelter

Hello there,

I'm new around the forum and I'd like to say hi to you guys.
You've got Poles eveywhere in England, so why not have a representative here? ;)
Rockmelter

AnsOnkruid

Hello Rockmelter!
Pleased to meet you, I'm a Frost*ie.
So... do you have nice biscuits in Poland? :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rockmelter

Lots of great biscuits.

These are my favourite >:)
Rockmelter

oltranzista

I'm a new one too, also from Poland.
Would like to say hello! Nice to be here :)
and here is my contribution:

******** fresh and cold \":D\"

Geetar

Thankfully you're not Poles apart from us on the important things in life.
This space for sale.

Rockmelter

Definitely not in the most important one, music. ;)
Rockmelter

oltranzista

and biscuits, of course ;)
******** fresh and cold \":D\"

Lerxst

Quote from: "Rockmelter"Lots of great biscuits.

To bebe or not to bebe that is the question...

Rockmelter

Quote from: "Lerxst"
Quote from: "Rockmelter"Lots of great biscuits.

To bebe or not to bebe that is the question...

Once you taste them, there is no question, believe me!
Rockmelter

johninblack

So, you like Frost*, you like biscuits, I think you'll fit in rather well. :D Welcome to the bestest forum on the interwebbynettything.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"So, you like Frost*, you like biscuits, I think you'll fit in rather well. :D Welcome to the bestest forum on the interwebbynettything.

John feels so strongly about this (as do I) that he posted it twice!!!

welcome!!!   8-)

johninblack

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "johninblack"So, you like Frost*, you like biscuits, I think you'll fit in rather well. :D Welcome to the bestest forum on the interwebbynettything.

welcome!!!   8-)

Don't know what's going on with me lately. I don't recall having made any duplicate posts in the past then all of a sudden since the weekend had three occasions where I've somehow double posted. Strangely strange that.

I know what it is!! I went back in time with Jem's TARDIS and the now me and "The Other Me" have gotten strangely out of sequence. OMG 2 of me, that idea frightens me. :twisted:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "johninblack"

welcome!!!   8-)

Don't know what's going on with me lately. I don't recall having made any duplicate posts in the past then all of a sudden since the weekend had three occasions where I've somehow double posted. Strangely strange that.

I know what it is!! I went back in time with Jem's TARDIS and the now me and "The Other Me" have gotten strangely out of sequence. OMG 2 of me, that idea frightens me. :twisted:

See this is what happens when you go stealing a tardis to relive the weekend, you go mess up the space time continuum and before you know it you've fallen out your family tree and your your own great granddaddy   :lol:

Mouse

Quote from: "MikeEvs"

welcome!!!   8-)

See this is what happens when you go stealing a tardis to relive the weekend, you go mess up the space time continuum and before you know it you've fallen out your family tree and your your own great granddaddy   :lol:

:shock:  That does it, I've been on this Forum for too long tonight. I'm off to watch some Rush...

Oh, and welcome!  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"

welcome!!!   8-)

I still want to do it again.......ya coming?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"