johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Gandalf1986"
Quote from: "Rockmelter"<fanatic> I desperately need more Frost*
Still waiting for EIMA to appear   :cry:

Poor Mikey... :(
Good job I downloaded it......but that's not the point
Actually the bootleg I've got IS The Point, I think, I'll check.........Yup, FROST_CARDIFF_2008_07_02
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Gandalf1986"
Quote from: "Rockmelter"<fanatic> I desperately need more Frost*
Still waiting for EIMA to appear   :cry:

Poor Mikey... :(
Good job I downloaded it......but that's not the point
Actually the bootleg I've got IS The Point, I think, I'll check.........Yup, FROST_CARDIFF_2008_07_02

Bootleg?!  :shock: Mmm... tasty!

Quote from: "Rockmelter"I also downloaded EIMA before buying it, but it's because I had no idea I would be able to get it here in Poland. A few days ago I went to the biggest music store in my city and found ONE cd+dvd edition copy. :]

That's remarkable! Any local music shops around wherever I am these days doesn't even have any Rush or Deep Purple. Bah!  :evil:

Rockmelter

Quote from: "Mouse"That's remarkable! Any local music shops around wherever I am these days doesn't even have any Rush or Deep Purple. Bah!  :evil:

It's not THAT bad here, fortunately... I see DP CDs from time to time and I remember Rush's Snakes & Arrows being even exposed in the "New ones" section in a minor music shop :)
It's funny, some of them have Mike Patton's "A Perfect Place" DVD+CD in like 10 copies (dunno about you but to me it doesn't seem close to popular) but to find Opeth's Roundhouse Tapes DVD I had to browse through the whole city.
No logic at all.
Rockmelter

Mouse

I bought Snakes And Arrows from Asda on the day I went to see Roger Waters in Manchester last year. That was a good day!  :D