13 Winters

Started by D S, September 18, 2020, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owen

DavSel

Bit late to the party but 6 of this is still going  ;D

owen

Email today

Thanks for registering to receive the 13 Winters Replacement Disc. The closing date for applications was 5th February and we are now in the process of organising printing and distribution of the discs to the people who registered.

This is confirmation that you are on the list and we hope the disc will be with you in the next few weeks.

Due to the number of people who applied, we are unable to respond to individual messages regarding this mailout, but we will keep you updated via email.

We appreciate your patience, we're going as quick as we can!

With thanks.

The Frost* Team

😀

rogerg

owen

and mine's in the post  ;D ;D

rogerg

mine, too!!  woohoo!!

Trapezium Artist

Just as a heads up, I received my replacement disk last week. I was initially a bit worried about someone(Jem, me?)  having to pay huge customs fees as it made its way from the UK to NL, but nope. Still feel rather guilty about this whole thing, but perhaps I'll just have to buy ten copies of Day And Age as partial recompense  :o

rogerg

Mordwin

I'd not received any emails... but my copy did turn up today. Maybe I'll follow TA's lead and buy an extra copy of the new album, can always use it as a present for one of my tighter friends :D

rogerg

owen

Drarok