"Secret Song" Score/tab... sorta

Started by TimSE, December 28, 2008, 05:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimSE

So iv started figuring out them expensive chords ffor the Secret Song.
the 2 relentless guitar notes are simple E and B. And the drums are doing what they do.

The first 9 piano notes:
E F# G# E D# G# D# C# G#

Verse: (Im not great at chord names so sorry if they are wrong) numbers = octave
Eadd9 : E0-E1-F#2-G#2-B2
Amaj7add9 : A0-A1-E2-G#2-B2
C#m7 : C#0-C#1-E2-G#2-B2

Thats as far as iv got. Sorry that there isnt much but its a start. Hopfully someone with a better ear than me might be able to expand on this :)
Cheers guys

TimSE

Prob wrong but i think this could be the next lil buildy upy part:

"i'l be fine. Dont worry"
F#m7 : F#0-F#1-E2-G#2-B2
G#mSomething : G#0-G#1-E2-G#2-B2
Gmaj7 : G0-G1-E2-F#2-B2

Sean

Neat, I haven't had the time to do anything like this, but I'm glad someone has taken interest in transcribing the secret song!
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

catherine

Some of those chords look quite expensive.  :shock:

MikeEvs

I'm dying to play this but I can't afford those chords does someone know where I could download those for free :?:

johninblack

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm dying to play this but I can't afford those chords does someone know where I could download those for free :?:
You could try Kev's discount chord warehouse I'm told he is fairly reasonable :roll: .
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

tomskerous

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm dying to play this but I can't afford those chords does someone know where I could download those for free :?:
You could try Kev's discount chord warehouse I'm told he is fairly reasonable :roll: .
You want to watch out for Kev though - I've had to take some of his chords back when the 9ths went flat.
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "catherine"Some of those chords look quite expensive.  :shock:

Jem borrowed them from Steve... ;)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

TimSE

theyr too expensive for my ears thats for sure
could only just afford the first few and im sure i didnt have the exact change ;)

TonyB

Quote from: "tomskerous"You want to watch out for Kev though - I've had to take some of his chords back when the 9ths went flat.

Hats off to you for that one :)
"I bet you weren\'t expecting this!!"

Pedro

Quote from: "TonyB"
Quote from: "tomskerous"You want to watch out for Kev though - I've had to take some of his chords back when the 9ths went flat.

Flat capos or sharp trilled Bs?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "TonyB"

Flat capos or sharp trilled Bs?
Ouch
I used to have a signature

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "TimSE"So iv started figuring out them expensive chords ffor the Secret Song.
the 2 relentless guitar notes are simple E and B. And the drums are doing what they do.

The first 9 piano notes:
E F# G# E D# G# D# C# G#

Verse: (Im not great at chord names so sorry if they are wrong) numbers = octave
Eadd9 : E0-E1-F#2-G#2-B2
C#m7 : C#0-C#1-E2-G#2-B2
"Amaj7add9 : A0-A1-E2-G#2-B2"

Thats as far as iv got. Sorry that there isnt much but its a start. Hopfully someone with a better ear than me might be able to expand on this :)
Cheers guys

I believe the chord i put in quotations is wrong.  
Isn't it...

Amajadd9 : A0-A1-C#2-E2-B3?

I might be hearing it wrong.  But, what's listed isn't right either.  But well done! I love this song :)

Mouse

Thanks for bringing the thread back up, Villuccikeys. I've been wanting to know these chords for ages and now I have them.  :D

Villuccikeys

Quote from: "Mouse"Thanks for bringing the thread back up, Villuccikeys. I've been wanting to know these chords for ages and now I have them.  :D

I've been working on the song.  I think I might have most of the chords figured out.  I'll record an instrumental version of it when I finish and I'll also post the chords.